Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson out on Saturday during a girly weekend away with her sister, Ashlee and mother, Tina - dailymail.co.uk

Congratulations are in order for Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson.

The engaged couple have welcomed their second child, a boy named Ace Knute Johnson, Us Weekly reports. Baby Ace was born in Los Angeles via scheduled C-section on Sunday, June 30, Jessica’s rep adds.

“Ace Knute (pronounced Ka-nute) Johnson has arrived! Mom and baby are doing great,” her rep tells the mag. “Jessica, Eric and Maxwell are thrilled to welcome the new addition to their family.”

The Fashion Star mentor, 32, and Johnson, 33, are already parents to daughter Maxwell, nearly 14 months.

In February, reports swirled that the couple planned to call their son Ace. (Ace’s middle name honors dad Eric’s Swedish paternal grandfather, Knute Johnson.)

In true Jessica style, the singer-turned-entrepreneur accidentally spilled the beans on her baby’s gender. “The crazy thing is I never knew a wiener could make me nauseous,” she joked, and added, “Well, I guess I just told the world that I’m having a boy!”

celebritybabyscoop

Jessica Simpson Collection event held at Dillard’s on Saturday (November 23) in Dallas, Tex.

justjared.com

That dress looks good, though it would have looked a lot better with a v-neck.

Love the expressions on the kids' faces. The older is too cool for school while the younger is, "What's happening? What?! Where?! SEND HELP!"

Jessica looks beautiful and her daughter is just absolutely adorable beyond words!

wdXIc7S.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Highlights from Miss Simpson’s Q&A session are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit REDBOOK!

On ignoring the criticism :
“I never listen to it, not matter who the press talks about when they’re pregnant. It’s ridiculous and unfair. I think any woman who is pregnant and creating a life is pretty much entitled to eat whatever she wants as long as she’s healthy. I wasn't going to let the media take away from what was one of the happiest times of my life.

On saying goodbye to her “Daisy Dukes” days:
“I was saying that for a bit. But three days ago I was staring at myself naked in front of the mirror – which I never do anymore – and I thought, ‘This is going to happen! I am going to be able [to] do this!’ When you put on 70 pounds, it’s hard to believe it’s ever going to be different. I’m not saying that things won’t be a little droopier, but that’s okay.”

On finding time for her workouts:
“Right now it’s a way for me to release my raging hormones and get out a lot of energy that I don’t need to be putting on my family. I don’t need to be putting on my family. It’s time for myself. I work out with my trainer four times a week and then do at least an hour and a half of walking every day in the morning before the kids wake up. It makes me more present when I’m with my children. Sometimes I’m out the door at 5 a.m.”

On launching her clothing line:
"I know how to dress myself and my problem areas, so I know what flaws most women want to cover up and what parts of their body they want to accentuate. I feel like I’m good at doing that for all shapes and sizes. My sister, Ashlee, is super-thin and she can wear my entire collection, and so can my Nana, who loves my dresses and shoes."

celebrity-gossip.net

Think she looks great here! Had to share.

Jessica Simpson shows off her slim figure on "Good Morning America" in New York on Jan. 7, 2014.
128675-original.jpg

wondermall.com

She looks really good! The hair is just a little too blonde...

the red carpet at the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington

dailymail.co.uk

Wow she looks tiny. Where on earth did the chest go? I'm just sayin...

Like the dress, but it looks too simple for her. It doesn't accentuate anything. Like the last look as well. Very cute jacket.

Forbes Women’s Summit: The Entrepreneurship of Everything on Thursday evening (May 15) at 583 Park Avenue in New York City.

FYI: Jessica is wearing a Jessica Simpson collection dress, Versace shoes, and Aurelie Biderman cuffs and earrings.

justjared.com

I don't like her haircolor but she looks cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->