Jessica Simpson

Alex B

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am brand new to this forum and mostly like shoes, not so much purses and bags. I am a guy who simply likes shoes and that is all. Please don’t bring me down or laugh at me.
Below is a picture of the shoes I just got!

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Alex
smile.gif

4B53747F-912C-44DD-9780-AD0C3DB8A501.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to this forum and mostly like shoes, not so much purses and bags. I am a guy who simply likes shoes and that is all. Please don’t bring me down or laugh at me.
Below is a picture of the shoes I just got!

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Alex
smile.gif

View attachment 1156392

Hey, new here too - welcome!

What are these shoes for? Work?

I think it's impressive Jessica Simpson (one of my fellow Texans!) has done very well in the fashion industry aside from her amazing singing. When I think of Jessica Simpson with her fashion items, I normally think of one of her platform sandals that were mostly popular in the 2000s. I usually would see some of those vintage-style platform sandals paired with wide-leg jeans or bell bottoms. As for those skin-tone pumps, they are very nice. I am not really crazy for skin-tone footwear, but those are very much chic and stylish pumps. The side openings offer an elegant and appealing touch.

Hey, random question, but do you have to use anything in terms of supports to wear them comfortably?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coutureitgirlxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->