Jil Sander F/W 09.10 : Natasha Poly & Artur Daniyarov by Willy Vandeperre

I hope they have a shot of the orange dress the really amazing one I saw it in real life and I wanted to stand and stare at it I think I might freak out the SAs ever time I go into Jil Sander to gawk at the clothes. I do like the black on black in the mens shot.

^Don't worry.
They'll probably just photoshop her head on it.
^_^

Another thing, why does her hair look as if it's been shaved?
OH! Now I get the theme! It's a prison theme!
No wonder it looks like she was photographed behind bars!
:lol:

Moderator's Note:

A rep from Jill Sander contacted tFS and supplied a corrected image (the originals posted have been removed at the source, because they were not final, apporoved copies).

Here are the images they sent us, to share with the tFS members:

Jill Sander-W.JPG

Jill Sander - M.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the light, it's beautiful! natasha's expression is kinda weird, but i like this ad

oh, i feel naughty! my apologies to the jil sander team...!

thanks for the info and images BetteT!

just had a thought!

slightly off topic (is there a thread on this?:(
this situation raises a lot of issues, actually. the power of the internet... and can it ever effectively be entirely monitored for such things as leaked advertising images?
thousands or potentially millions of versions of those removed images would have already been sent, uploaded, saved and shared. in fact it's still online, on certain sites.

i can see where the jil sander company is coming from, as this site has massive exposure; add to that copyright laws etc... but it does seem rather fruitless to remove a few images here and there. the internet is a big place, with people wanting and seeking information out INSTANTLY. someone will always be one step ahead, even if it does breach laws. ask any musician, or director. my advice, if you cannot beat them, join them. companies need to up their online presence, become more online-relevant, and TIMELY. it's a lucrative and insatiable market, that is impossible to try and control!

if it's any consolation to the elusive jil sander rep, i thoroughly enjoyed the images in their non-approved, non-final state. i honestly cannot wait to see a non-microscopic version of the finished image. send my love to mr. simons, mr. vanderperre, mr. rizzo and the team! i love love love your fine establishment.

:huh: Poly's face looks so off in this ad, kinda malnourished.i love the dress though.

Eyewear.
11097474.jpg

jilsander.com

The eyewear shot is to-die-for. Look at that jawline!

Yuu beat me on posting it Ed.. :lol: Love it...this campaing is so Jil Sander :heart:

i love this shot!
but poly's jaw distrubs me....

2nukcxe.jpg

zinio/wallpaper magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
The eye wear shots are beyond stunning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork