Jill Bauwens

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
I cannot remember how many months ago I actually figure out who she was, but I was weary to start a thread for her after only seeing her at Nina Ricci S/S 08. Well Jill has apparently mustered up some love from Oliver & Co. because she just did the Pre-Fall collection as well. Great runway frame and a great face as well, plus those eyes are just beautiful...:heart: Hopefully Next will position Jill to have a warm reception in New York in the coming weeks.

Jill1.jpg

(next models)

height - 5'11"
bust - 30"
waist - 24"
hips 33.5"
hair - brown / eyes - blue

The rest of her, albeit limited, portfolio from Next:

Jill5.jpg

Jill3.jpg

Jill4.jpg

Jill2.jpg

(next models)

Also, style.com has her listed as being with Elite in Paris, but she's not on their site at the moment. Does anyone know where else she's signed?

^I thought she was Belgian actually. If you google her name, there are some really tacky test shoots from what I can only imagine is very early in her career.

Thanks so much Penny! :flower: :heart:

^I've seen those tests as well, definitely not the same vibe as today :blush:
They say she's with Elite Paris ? Never seen her there... but as far as I remember their development section is... under development :lol::innocent:

It wasn't until I saw the pre-fall pics where it clicked that Jill may be this girl who walked for Cathy Pill HC, that I know a few of us were wanting an ID for.

cathy20pill20hc20rs7205ho9.jpg
cathy20pill20hc20rs7205xq9.jpg

cathy20pill20hc20rs7205vj8.jpg
cathy20pill20hc20rs7205rp8.jpg

elle.cz

Do you think it's her?

^Bianca, that's definitely Jill Bauwens. I remember those images being posted in the ID thread, and I could have sworn that I replied with a positive ID for her. Oh well, at least she's been found and IDed now. :lol:

Also, I apologize for the shabby quality of a few of the following images. Blame Dominique for saving their images at an unbecoming resolution. I did my best to preserve the quality as much as I could...

Jill6.jpg
Jill7.jpg

Jill8.jpg
Jill9.jpg

Jill10.jpg
Jill11.jpg

(dominique models)

Really? Oh :rofl: I must have missed it, because I've been wondering all this time who she was!

cathy20pill20hc20rs7205iw6.jpg
cathy20pill20hc20rs7205dc4.jpg

cathy20pill20hc20rs7205wl5.jpg
cathypillhcbksrs74797wg2.jpg

elle

Weird fact she's also with Ford NY...:huh: at least she appears on their website. Does anyone know where she exactly is ?:unsure:

^She's been on the Next website for months now, but they don't exactly keep it up to date. I can confirm that she was with Elite Paris, at least last season, as they had a showcard for her:

JillShowcard1.jpg

JillShowcard2.jpg

(MDC)

Jill's not on Next's modelwire anymore, and she was added to the Ford site recently (maybe a month ago?), so I'm pretty sure she switched to Ford.

She did some Paris shows as early as SS07, but I don't remember which ones. :P

^ I should have begun with modelwire... thanks for clearing it up. :wink:

edit: I'm wondering now if she also switched to Ford Paris. Checked both Elite and Ford. Nothing yet.

So I guess the answer is yes, Jill is now with Ford. Thanks for the heads up Saracita, otherwise I'm not entirely sure I would have recognized her from her showcard!

JillShowcard3.jpg
JillShowcard4.jpg

(MDC)

Looks like someone is on a roll...and man does Jill ever look great on the runways!

Felipe Oliveira Baptista S/S 08:
79143518gr6.jpg

(getty)

capt48dd29c6e3aa4f33954xf4.jpg

(news.yahoo.com)

Anne Valerie Hash S/S 08:
79142703jm5.jpg

(getty)

hashaw080285ar5.jpg
HASH_HC_SS08_0298.jpg

(Catwalking via OhJane)

At the moment, the Catwalking pictures make it appear as if Jill closed the show...but I'm a little unsure at this point. We'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->