Joan Smalls

^I agree. I find that girls like Ranya, Patricia V, and Sasha P have a powerful chemistry when working with other models but Joan looks best by herself. Not to discredit any of the mentioned models, they just have a different appeal.

So great for Joan to be featured in Vogue US as a It Girl! She definately was last season :heart: Still quite disappointed that she wasn't in Vogue Italia..but I am sure she'll get more chances with the time ^_^

sorry if repost
2cb648080901.jpg

55secretstreet

So excited for her! The outfits she's wearing are beautiful as well. I think she fits in well with US Vogue's aesthetic, so hopefully we will see more of her in upcoming issues (although I would say that about Joan and any magazine). I just want to see more and more of her!

Laura Blokhina, Juju Ivanyuk and Joan Smalls

modelwhispers

she adds something powerful to even the simplest catalog pics.

Did the images from the Givenchy campaign in which she allegedly shot ever surface?

^ No..not yet..but looking forward to see them ^_^

whoa...very risque! hair and makeup look beautiful, but the dress choice is questionable.

^ do a google there was a naked man and woman as one of the exhibits and other live naked human art pieces. So I'm sure she wasn't the most risque or shocking person there

lol i almost wish the underpants were flesh toned to give even more of an illusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it`s not the best dress among others to this party but she looks divine

afd796b19ef3.jpg

getty via fotoglif.com

^She really does, on someone else it would most likely be a tacky disaster, but she manages to make it look elegant with her stunning beauty:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->