Joanna Hillman

"She looked gorgeous in this Lisa Marie Fernandez scuba dress and Mawi "Jade Tusk" necklace. In case you're wondering her shoes are by Miu Miu and her bag is by Chloe."

alltheprettybirds

Adore that outfit. The shoes are to die for!

The outfit in #102 is stunning. very simple but the detailing brings it up a level. :heart:

CC_2010_0324.jpg

CC_2010_0323.jpg

citizencouture.com

^ Such a gorgeous look: love the shirt and the boots. I know the skirt is the statement piece, but the others are lovely as well!

Thank you NPJ, it's always good to see more of Joanna, even though I am not excited about this look as I usually am when it comes to her. The bag and the shoes are bothering me here...white bags can be really tricky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Suno jacket :smile: I've noticed she wears a couple of the things that have appeared in Harper's - I saw her colourful bandage mini skirt in there too.

Post 109 she's wearing an Alexander Wang skirt. I don't like her Balenciaga bag myself, but it really suits her style.

I wish she would smile more though :blush:

^ It's rare to see her without those sunglasses, as in the black and white shot above! Also, so true: I wish she'd smile just a little more, or occasionally. She doesn't have to always look tough. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->