Johannes Huebl

godsavethhequeen

Reaction score
Johannes Huebl is a German model who became a (New York) household name when he started dating socialite and star of The City Olivia Palermo. The two were introduced by Daniel Benedict in 2008. Huebl has modeled for Saks 5th Avenue, Cole Haan, and Ungaro, and is known in some circles as "Joe Hotness"--with good reason, we might add. In 2007, Huebl starred in a youtube video, "The Manny", alongside Tinsley Mortimer, Carole Radziwill, and Jennifer Creel, in which he plays the sex object/Manny hired by desperate Upper East Side Moms. "It's good to be the Manny", he deadpans into the camera.

guestofaguest.com

I thought it will be good have a thread about Joe Hotness :D

de067p.jpg

2uqm25t.jpg

snfa8m.jpg

se65pw.jpg

zoaz3n.jpg

google images

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, Im finding it hard to get pictures of him modeling by himself, 95% are from events or candids all of them with Olivia.... or maybe im just too bad at google research!

Mango Campaign

5GT16.jpg

nitrolicious

Mango Campaign
mango-johannes-olivia-palermo-02.jpg

5W2xa.jpg

refinery29, shoppingblog

I'm sorry, but since when he is a star/celebrity?

Since he graced the world with his presence, besides, that same question can be asked into many threads.

I like his style, I wonder if he has to have things "Olivia approved" before stepping out the door :flower:

I'm actually quite interested in seeing some of his work, has he done any runways?
PS, I think his name is spelt ''Johannes'' :D

His style is great, classic preppy.

Posing during a photo shoot for DKNY in New York - 01 April 2012

tlfan

His name is Johhanes, can a mod fix the title please? :wink:

^ they're cute, he looks even more gorgeous in moton than in pictures ^_^

Glamour Celebrates the New March Issue at New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 February 2012

NPhYJ.jpg

olivia-palermo.com

Hello Magazine

cafebellini.blogspot.com

Hogan By Karl Lagerfeld Ready-To-Wear FallWinter 2012 Presentation And Cocktail

5orQm.jpg
2aesy.jpg
UjwEA.jpg

olivia-palermo.com

Olivia Palermo and boyfriend - Out and about in Paris Feb 29, 2012 - tlfan.to

Model actress Olivia Palermo and her model beau Johannes Huebl took part in a photoshoot in Les Tuileries Gardens in Paris, France on March 3, 2012

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->