John Galliano F/W 09.10 : Linda Evangelista

It's looks very spring to me... and I think Linda isn't the right woman for a Galliano ad.

Linda looks great, althought I think that a "new face" would be better for the campaign... But I was expecting something sick, something more, some madness ads with the collection he presented in march.

It doesn't make me want to run out and buy the clothes.
I'm more interested to see the ads where she's wearing the gowns.

hhmmm, need to see more before i give my final say. but i must say the ad looks nice and Linda, well, we all know that the woman can deliver. :smile:

Hmm. can't say I'm crazy about it. Love Linda but her expression is sort of lost.

It looks very cute, but i'm sure it would look better without all the effect the photo has on it even tho i dont think Linda fits for Galliano but oh well.

Oh, I was so hoping Maryna would get this!:doh: Linda bores me to tears, sometimes. She's not really a Galliano girl, but I like this.

Was that outfit in the show?:ermm:

It could be Galliano by JG ad. They both had the same logotype in the past. Or there's no Galliano by JG anymore?

I never really thought of Linda fitting into Galliano's overall aesthetic but this isnt too bad.

Oh no, don't like it and glad I am not the only one whose first reaction was where the hell are the runway outfits?! lol

i love it! very GALLIANO!

Brrr...this ad gives me creeps!:glare:
Everything is just SO wrong:
Linda=no expression!Galliano is all about creativity and craziness so why should I cast a mummy supermodel? MEH!
The clothes,they look too summery and the ad seems made for Spring Summer...moreover those clothes are the opposite of the one seen on the runway...the collection was about Russian folklore and now we have a french sailor look...double MEH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->