John Varvatos S/S 06 New York

Looooove it. John Varvatos is soo pretension-less. Such a light fresh collection. I love the washed out colors...

I love the jacket!! Nice... I'm always into Camo prints and i duno Y heehee :P

I love all the beautiful men looking so dapper. It seems so odd that there are only 2 female models to model the women's wear.

I like the easy sort of elegance it's presenting, but I don't think it's done as well as some of the European menswear shows were. Some of the jackets are rather nice though.

bland and boring...and mathias always looks nice, no matter what crap they make the poor boy wear.

I just dunno why, but by the 1st look at 'em, I felt a bit sick(no exaggeration!), maybe it's the colour palette, except the 1st jacket.

it's true, his stuff may not look that exciting in photos, but in person the subtle textures and patterns of the materials is amazing, as is the cut and overall attention to detail, with lots of great stitching details. And as far as fit and cut, he's one of the best. His stuff is very clean and simple but just perfect for what it is. And he does AMAZING leather pieces, with the best leathers - goat skin, lambskin, great finishes from slick to distressed, and styles from formal to rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->