Jordan Barrett

ok .. NOW is his time.

i discovered him on Instagram this afternoon and was absolutely captivated by his face and his presence. he is unforgettable and inimitable. there is a spontaneity and electricity and excitement about him that's incredible.

i think he has to potential for super fame in the modeling world.

Numero Homme Germany | Winter 2015
Ph: Damon Baker
Stylist: Bill Mullen

malemodelscene.net

GQ Australia | December 2015
Ph: Darren McDonald at The Artist Group.
In charge of styling was Nicole Bonython-Hines with grooming from Michael Brennan.

malemodelscene.net

vogue Italia by mario testino
Anna Mila Guyens & Jordan Barrett

weibo.com/chenwanliqq via
miguelalmeida

Wonderland Summer 2016

designsfever.com

^^GORGEOUS editorial and cover! He really photographs a dream and brings so much to each image. He's a great model.

He's a dream. Such a captivating face and aura. He's got that young rockstar quality about him. If he doesn't burn out, he could have a tremendous career.

Ermanno Scervino Fall/Winter 2016

designsfever.com

The Graduates: Jordan Barrett

The next frontier for these former Hot List members has arrived! Now part of the Top 50, these girls of the moment have hustled their way through countless hours on the runway and in front of the camera for their spot but this year their recognition is with a twist – the guys are in on the action. Sebastian Kim captures candid portraits of these model muses for this special story shot exclusively for Models.com. Styled by Vanessa Chow in New York black we take a brief look into the humble beginnings and meteoric rise of this year’s graduating line-up of Bella Hadid, Greta Varlese, Jing Wen, Lineisy Montero, Marjan Jonkman, Tami Williams and Jordan Barrett.

Photography by Sebastian Kim for Models.com
Sebastian Kim is represented by Management + Artists + Organization

Model Jordan Barrett

Editor Stephan Moskovic
Stylist Vanessa Chow (Tim Howard Management)
Hair Stylist Romina Manenti (Home Agency)
Makeup Artist Yumi Mori (The Wall Group)
Manicurist Mar y Sol
Producer Jazmin Alvarez

Text by Irene Ojo-Felix

One look from his steely, blue-green gaze and it was all over for the industry. Impish Aussie Jordan Barrett took fashion by storm with photographers Bruce Weber, Peter Lindbergh, Collier Schorr, Mert & Marcus, & Mario Testino calling upon the model to front numerous ad campaigns, top the covers of Numero Homme, Hercules, & Wonderland, and saunter on the runway for brands like Public School, Versace, Moschino, & Balmain. Discovered at 14 in a grocery store, the Leo DiCaprio doppelgänger begged to be transferred from his Bondi turf to the Big Apple when he was 17. The spirited social media maven shows no signs of slowing down and wants the rare Models.com three-peat. “I want to be on every single list that you guys have. And I want to do it by the end of the year.” One thing you’ll never guess about the ambitious young star? He’s been bit by the acting bug thanks to his acting coach, Amanda Quaid. “I have fun with my acting coach getting into these different characters. I find it really challenging also, it kind of plays with your head. It’s like going to see a shrink. I see her every day almost. Any time I’m not working I’ll go see her at 5pm. Or I’ll Skype her from where I am in the World.”

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->