Jordan McNurlin

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
Featured on theones2watch

vdpus1.jpg

theones2watch

The girl with all the NY agencies in a spin is Jordan McNurlin. This Minnesota native was discovered at her home state fair by super scout Ginny Edwards, and Jordan, with her cool personality, has a unique look that will take her far. We see so much potential with this miss. Game on!

HAIR: Dark Blonde
EYES: Green
HEIGHT: 180cm / 5′11″
BUST: 84 cm / 33″
WAIST: 61 cm / 24″
HIPS: 86 cm / 34″

PLACE OF ORIGIN:Minnesota, USA
DATE OF BIRTH:August 11 1992

25kkfq1.jpg

zy7i2r.jpg

2evx6s1.jpg

ftkcpz.jpg

source: theones2watch

Holy CRAP, you are fast :D

Anyway, I love her face, I don't think there's anything else like it out there. Plus the gap in her teeth...awwwww.

I'm not a fan of her look, she has something boring :doh::innocent:

american toni garrn, anyone?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely loving her! I agree that she may look a little boring in some shots...there is something I'm still missing about her. Don't really know what it is, maybe also the fact that she's still young and get's more stregth in her look with maturing - but there's defenitely LOTS of potential :heart:

At first I found her face quite average but something drew me back and I'm starting to warm up to her. She has beautiful eyes and I love her gap.

Jordan has an editorial in the summer issue of City Magazine, with Cintia Dicker on the cover!

I'm not sure if I am loving these new tests.. but she does look quite different I guess versatility is a good thing :flower:

w2gjm1.jpg

2958s5i.jpg

source: ginny edwards blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"