Jordan McNurlin

21d27oj.jpg
jtqqh3.jpg

e8k2dy.jpg

2ccl8au.jpg

source: NEXT modelwire

i actually really like this girl. i love her height, her face...i can't wait to see her walk.

Those COACD pics are always a little weird and unflattering! Happy to see she is in NYC though!

Hmm... you say unflattering, I say distinctive and edgy :wub: Really looking forward to seeing more of this lovely little Miss. Maybe my wishes from last year will be answered and she'll get her showcard ^_^

I am not a fan of her from her polariods, but she transforms into something very beautiful in editorials. I wouldn't be surprised if Prada picked her up for their next fashion week show.

I wish she would fix that gap though....

I truly hope that Next gives her a showcard! Jordan is SUCH a gem in my opinion... Pretty weird and quirky on the first sight, but actually she's very pure and kind of the Ali Stephens/ Katie Fogarty type of girl I think.

^ Have to add now: I've just been browsing through the whole thread again and :ninja: oh my, I really repeat myself when uttering the wish of Next giving her a showcard hahaha (mentioned it in almost every single of my posts in her thread :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->