Jorgelina Airaldi

This needs to be merged with Jorgelina Airaldi thread, someone?

verna_gold said:
We've got two threads that need to be merged - one spelt 'Jorgilina' and the other 'Jorgelina'!
ah i see what the problem is! lol no wonder. i thought her name was spelt jorgelina cos that was what supermodels.nl spelt it and i searched that. thanks for the link sweet rus!!

fashionkitten7 said:
^ Doesn't she look a lot like Eugenia in that big pic above?
yeah she does! i find her looking like eugenia and diana dondoe probably cos they have similar face shapes - high cheek bones, etc

I don't believe there's a thread on her:

02.jpg
06.jpg
15.jpg
03.jpg

[supermodels.nl]

Here's her very striking YSL ad:
YSL%20oriental%20chic.jpg

[moodiereport.com]

I'm not too sure what to make of her; she alternates between soft & inviting and austere & commanding. I'm digging the different-colored eyes, tho'!

^This is the second friggin' time I've started a thread on a model that already existed under a slightly differently-spelled title. Freakin' annoying. Merge I guess.

Shes getting very popular. I just merged 2 threads, and this will be the 3rd :wink:

anybody know the correct spelling of her name?

Last edited by a moderator:
AshtonK - Sorry, I've a feeling that it's my fault that you didn't find her thread and started another one, coz i'd IDed her as Jorgelina Airaldi with an 'e', not realising that by the time you looked, her thread would be merged with the other one spelt with an 'i'. Aaaaggghh, confusion! Sorry, anyway! :flower:

I can't say for sure, but in the mag on which cover she was it was written Jorgilina with i

yourbestfriend said:
anybody know the correct spelling of her name?

It's Jorgelina according to Marilyn & Hype Agencies; I couldn't find her on Select's site.

jorgilina is a pretty strange name... i think it is rather Jorgelina, sounds more traditionally spanish

starburst - she is in the Verve section of Select's site, not sure why.
And there her name is spelt Jorglina, without an 'i' or an 'e'! :lol:

well jorgelina it is then! lol thread title's been changed anyway

I've got a feeling that won't be the end of the confusion, lol! Maybe all three spellings of her name should be included in the title to prevent multiple threads being created in the future!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->