Josephine de la Baume

Florecita86

Reaction score

Hailed as an it girl with a distinct sense of style, Josephine de La Baume divides her time between New York and Paris and leaves her mark wherever she goes. Good friends with Harley Viera-Newton, de La Baume stands on her own as both an actress and style icon. Josephine fill us in on her love of Rick Owens, Diane Lane, and a good pair of colored socks. By Yale Breslin
Name: Joséphine de La Baume
I would define my personal style as.…. rock/rad ha!
I never leave home without …..putting on perfume.
My favorite places to shop are …..Trash and Vaudeville, Opening Ceremony and Number 6.
All time favorite designers are…Rick Owens, Yves Saint Laurent, Vivienne Westwood, Gareth Pugh, Ricardo Tischi for Givenchy.
What brands are currently on your radar? Rodarte, Alexander Wang, Phi.
In my opinion, the top 3 things that every man should have in their closet are……old soft tee shirts, coloured socks, a pair of good boots.
All time style icon is ……Diane Lane in “The Fabulous Stains”.
In my downtime, you can find me…….at the movies, at an exhibition or in a park.
First thing I do when I wake up……make love, drink water.
Last thing I do before I go to sleep……make love, drink water.
Any vices….pretty much every single existing ones.

DejourMagazine.com

I've never heard anything about her, but if she's friends with Mark Ronsen then I guess she is pretty cool. :smile:

She is featured in an article in the June 2009 issue of Vanity Fair Magazine called "Fortune's Children". Here are some pics:
nextgen0906po26.jpg

nextgen0906pp28.jpg

JOSÉPHINE and ALEXANDRE DE LA BAUME
Born: October 8, 1984, and January 9, 1986, respectively, in Paris. Parents: Baron and Baronne de La Baume; father François is an investment banker and owns Théâtre de la Pépinière in Paris; mother Anne is executive director of Fondation Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet pour la Vocation. Residences: Paris, New York. Fortune source: Their grandfather Grégoire Salmanowitz owned SGS, the world’s largest freight-inspection company. Her education: L’École Alsacienne in Paris, B.F.A. from the American University in London. His education: Collège Stanislas in Paris, the Sorbonne. Her occupation: Actress; co-stars in Some Kinda ****ery, due out this year. His occupation: Filmmaker, currently based in Shanghai. Their occupation: Band members, SingTank. Can be found at: Le Baron in Paris. His cause: Preserving the 4,000-year-old culture of the Altai people in Siberia. His quote: “People shouldn’t wait to get appointed to a job. They should be entrepreneurial and just get started doing whatever they want to do.” Her quote: “We’re half Swiss, half French. But not too Swiss.” Photographed on Alberta Ferretti’s yacht, the Prometej, in Cannes.
nextgen0906pp15.jpg

vanityfairmagazine.com

And with Julia Restoin-Roitfeld at Sophmore's Le Baron Bash during Paris Fashion Week:
06m.jpg

Style.com

At Charlotte Ronson Celebrates The Release of her 2009 Spring Collection in NYC:
84619446.jpg

With: Ann Dexter-Jones, Charlotte Ronson, and Chrissie Miller

getty

Dirrty Glam May 2009

She's the cover girl!

screen scrapped from dirrtyglam.com

^Thanks :flower:
I am digging the hair in those pictures but it's cool to see her on the cover.

At the Glamour Women of the Year 2009 Awards in London. I'm not really digging the dress, but Mark looks good! Haha
88158478.jpg

88158486.jpg

88159173.jpg

88182871.jpg

88183046.jpg

88184845.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member