Joy Division

that intro is REALLY amazing. and i totally agree about the intensitiy of that song.

New Dawn Fades does have an amazing intro. I love Joy Division, every song has such an intensity and emotion poured into them.

also some JD clip from 24 Hours Party People

youtube

Aw, i love Joy Division. Actually is my favourite band EVER. I can spend days hearing them, and i never get tired. But not everybody can appreciate their music, some of my friends find them boring and always criticize Ian's voice. I get very mad at them, ha.

No Love Lost, 24 hours, Atmosphere, New Dawn Fades, Shadowplay... i just love all of their songs. :heart:

They truly are a fantastic band. So many bands try to mimic their sound, very few actually succeed in doing it well.

Love Joy Division - their music brings out so many emotions. I can cry to them, feel uplifted by them & every feeling in between.

Nicely said. I feel exactly the same.

I absolutely love Joy Division. I especially love Atmosphere, No Love Lost, She's Lost Control, Love Will Tear us Apart, The Eternal, Transmission, New Dawn Fades, Day of the Lords, Disorder,...

And on top of that Control is one of my favourite movies ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->