Judith Bedard

Ooh! I love that second pic, Lemon Despair. I'm not always crazy about her lips when she's not wearing lipstick, but she looks gorgeous there.

She'd look better with non-bleached eyelashes.

Are you sure they're bleached? I have pretty much that same hair color as her naturally and my eyelashes are pretty much invisible they're so blonde.

Me too^ Redheads don't seem to get blessed with particularly dark eyebrows or lashes.

Are you sure they're bleached? I have pretty much that same hair color as her naturally and my eyelashes are pretty much invisible they're so blonde.

She used to be a brunette in the beginning of her career, browse through
this thread to see for yourself and does not have a single freckle on
herself so I jumped to the conclusion that she may not be naturally
red haired (not that it matters).

It also would not surprise me if the model agents of these days
pressured girls into such extravagant measures as eyelash
bleaching, I mean; Karen Elson shaved her eyebrows, after all.

Whatever the cause is, I think it's a shame that a person with
such fierce blue eyecolour refrains from using mascara.

She used to be a brunette in the beginning of her career, browse through
this thread to see for yourself and does not have a single freckle on
herself so I jumped to the conclusion that she may not be naturally
red haired (not that it matters).

It also would not surprise me if the model agents of these days
pressured girls into such extravagant measures as eyelash
bleaching, I mean; Karen Elson shaved her eyebrows, after all.

Whatever the cause is, I think it's a shame that a person with
such fierce blue eyecolour refrains from using mascara.
I don't think it's a "shame" for her or anyone else to "refrain" from using mascara. I want to see people in all kinds of various forms, especially the unconditional. I love that she doesn't wear mascara all the time. It kicks stereotypical ***! It's refreshing to be all natual after wearing makeup for a while, being a blonde-eyelashed redhead myself :heart: I can only imagine how tons of makeup can get old being a model.

I don't remember seeing pics of her as a brunette. I remember her with dark auburny sort of colour, but from her complexion I've always assumed she was a natural redhead.

I've actually looked at every single page of this thread and I think she's red in almost all of them. You could be right of course. But I don't have freckles either and like I said, I am a redhead, and to me the color of her lashes look like that of a natural redhead. I didn't even know it was possible to bleach eyelashes.. Seems like it would hurt your eyes? I know you can tint them.

Yeah she has gone brunette before but even the very first post here she is a red head.

I am also a red head and my eyelashes are almost non exsitant without mascara. I do not have quite as pale but they are like a very light brown.

Photo Magazine France - Décembre 2004. "Alliance: La nouvelle génération"

Scanned by me. You are allowed to edit them; I don´t know how to correct photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->