Julianne Moore

Uk3jdP6.jpg

w1hTvIp.jpg

Gvo8oE1.jpg

tatler.com​

Julianne Moore is Tatler's July cover star

Hollywood’s most regal star, Julianne Moore, is the July cover. Inspired by the couture catwalks, this is the 58-year-old actress as you have never seen her before, wearing custom-made feather eyelashes by make-up artist Hung Vanngo to complement her dramatic Prada dress. The ultimate fashion muse, she transformed into a different character for every look, including the dazzling chartreuse sequinned Valentino Haute Couture gown, which she chose to wear again at the Met Gala.

Over brunch in Manhattan’s West Village, the Oscar-winner spoke to Jane Mulkerrins about family, fame and holding it all together. Indeed, she gets candid about deciding to start a family in her thirties, having grown up in the late Seventies when the idea of having a career was more important. ‘It wasn’t until I was in my early thirties and I was really unhappy that I realised I hadn’t made my personal life a priority. I realised: “I really want this. I want to be married. I want to have children,”’ she says. ‘This idea that you can do whatever you want at whatever time, it’s not true in terms of work and it’s not true in terms of having a family.’

Elsewhere in the interview, she opens up about meeting Gloria Steinem, who she is playing in upcoming film The Glorias: A Life on the Road, saying: ‘She’s so kind and very self-deprecating, with a great sense of humour. But I can ever talk around her. I can never think of anything to say. I just kind of... disintegrate.’

A favourite with designers, she counts Karl Lagerfeld and Tom Ford as good friends, and was shocked at the former's passing earlier this year. ‘Losing Karl was a shock to everybody, because he was one of those people who we all believed would live forever,’ she explains. ‘He was so vital, so present, he did everything himself. Whenever you went to the atelier he was right there, working.’

Read the full interview and see the shoot in the July issue, on newsstands Thursday 23 May.

At Nice Airport on May 19, 2019.

qnPlX3S.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Julianne Moore attends the 12th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park on June 01, 2019 in Jersey City, New Jersey.

0oaBvwE.jpg

ljxYLD1.jpg

Yntkv2b.jpg

Julianne Moore attends a dinner hosted by Madame Figaro & Louis Vuitton during the 72nd annual Cannes Film Festival at Terrasse Albane on May 18, 2019 in Cannes, France.

0NptrjP.jpg

qVCbucw.jpg

zimbio.com

Julianne Moore is seen on June 07, 2019 in New York City.

ZO5UhHt.jpg

Julianne Moore is seen on June 14, 2019 in New York City.

7pwKaIP.jpg

Julianne Moore attends the Chopard Bond Street Boutique reopening on June 17, 2019 in London, England.

QzxICmX.jpg

CgCCCXJ.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

54th Karlovy Vary International Film Festival

wAawI75.jpg

jkI1d2O.jpg

fFmm04E.jpg

4kzsqDR.jpg

ewj9IXH.jpg

celebmafia.com, dailymail.co.uk, people.com

In New York on July 13, 2019.

46YSN7Q.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

her red carpet looks are so perfect.
she always looks amazing, but i especially like the side part in her hair on this page.

Julianne Moore is seen attending 'After the Wedding' NYC Screening in New York City.

TAmdW01.jpg

BpxHPNC.jpg

zimbio.com

Julianne Moore arrives to The SAG-AFTRA Foundation Robin Williams Center on August 5, 2019 in New York City.

sI6IsAa.jpg

Julianne Moore at Good Morning America on August 1, 2019 in New York City.

5brNmt9.jpg

gAro7qi.jpg

Julianne Moore and Abby Quinn at Film Independent presents "After The Wedding" at The Landmark on July 30, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

jATV4Z6.jpg

FfKF7NK.jpg

wireimage.com, hawtcelebs.com

She needs to stay away from Givenchy and go back to Riccardo’s clothes.
Valentino, Tom Ford And Burberry are what she needs. Maybe a touch of Fendi.

'After the Wedding' screening in New York.

TYTcGNz.jpg

Watch What Happens Live on August 8, 2019.

4gWwZRT.jpg

w1XNHvb.jpg

Julianne Moore is seen outside build studio on August 7, 2019 in New York City.

bf5OJ2m.jpg

5ezMgjZ.jpg

54th Karlovy Vary Film Festival: 'The Myth of Fingerprints' Screening on June 29, 2019.

dXM46j0.jpg

dailymail.co.uk, julianne-moore.org, hawtcelebs.com

Julianne Moore attends the Longchamp SS20 Runway Show at Hearst Plaza, Lincoln Center on September 07, 2019 in New York City.

qyhf0aU.jpg

zimbio.com

Actress Julianne Moore attends the Christian Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2020 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on September 24, 2019 in Paris, France.

XKrAKge.jpg

0Q76BSU.jpg

Actress Julianne Moore attends Peter Lindbergh's funerals at Eglise Saint-Sulpice on September 24, 2019 in Paris, France.

Rh3JFLq.jpg

Julianne Moore is seen on September 21, 2019 in Paris, France.

6hHwzbN.png

Julianne Moore seen on September 11, 2019 in New York City.

qw7KAgM.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, yahoo.com, elle.com, wireimage.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->