61st Cannes International Film Festival 2008

^ wait a sec.... which season of Stella McCartney? I just scanned through Fall 08, then Spring 08, then Prefall 08.... i'm confused!

Bahiyya i cant see madonna in the post you linked to...:unsure:

I'm a goof. I was trying to be so helpful and messed up. It was really #405 (and I missed the post above me that included the actual images, somehow). Nevermind other more capable persons are dealing with matters ^_^:blush::doh:. Sorry!

no, thats OK...it is helpful now!. :lol: thanks..

bedtime i havent checked the collections, justjared ID'd the dress as stella mccartney....you could try in the 'who designed this' thread and maybe someone will be able to find the specific dress :flower:

problem solved bedtime....^_^

Sometimes it really does help if your name is Madonna. The superstar made another grand entrance yesterday at the amFAR's Cinema Against AIDS gala in Cannes, wearing this stunning coral silk satin puss.y bow dress from Stella McCartney's yet-to-be-unveiled spring '09 collection. That's right, Madge is wearing a piece that won't be seen on McCartney's catwalk for another four months... talk about pulling power! The charity event attracted a swarm of 'slebs including Sharon Stone, Georgina Chapman, Diane Kruger, Dita Von Teese and the Roitfelds.
catwalkqueen

Last edited by a moderator:
wow!!!! thanks adorefaith :smile: good to know..... what's weird is Madonna wore the black Chanel Haute Couture dress a few nights ago at Cannes (at the premiere of her new movie).. turned out it was actually and OLD dress.. from S/S 07 :D And now with this red dress it's something that has been shown yet :D

I thought the Chanel HC dress looked like a shredded sequined garbaged bag stitched/glued together.

I think that I've become addicted to posting Cannes pictures :unsure:. Here are some new ones but only some are HQ, sorry. :flower:.

I searched and did not find unwatermarked pictures of Tang Wei at the Chopard trophy ceremony (and I know we have some Chinese celebrity fans ^_^) so here they are. HQ.

Sharon Stone at a Le Grand Journal tv show. HQ.

source: celebutopia

Carine Roitfield with daughter out and about at Cannes. Balmain dress she's at the amFAR gala, not sure which premiere she was at in the Lanvin dress.

source:fashionlogie

^^Well, you know, we're not allowed to talk about politics on tFS and I'm at my image limit so I can't use any emoticons but...JEEZ Sharon Stone. KARMA? Really? Ugh. *head slap*

All of these are pictures from ContactMusic.com

Kerry Washington at the Lorna Silence premiere

Lou Dillon

Lily & Natasha at the amFAR Cinema Against AIDS gala

Mary J. Blighe

Catalina Sandino Moreno

Donatella Versace looking more like a Donatello

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Thanks for telling me :flower: (unfortunately I can't edit my post)
But I didn't necessarily post it to go talk about what she was saying. Though I think most of us would share the same opinion.

It's more that it's such a populair clip on YouTube and I wondered if other celebs also had been answering these questions. I've never seen that before. I'd like some political views on some of my favorite celebs, if there are more. And it's new to me that they talk about more than movies over there.

Thanks for posting those pictures as well. It would have been fun to see Donatella look a bit different.. Not too fond of it. But I dislike a lot of dresses in general this year.

^^Thanks for telling me :flower: (unfortunately I can't edit my post)
But I didn't necessarily post it to go talk about what she was saying. Though I think most of us would share the same opinion.

It's more that it's such a populair clip on YouTube and I wondered if other celebs also had been answering these questions. I've never seen that before. I'd like some political views on some of my favorite celebs, if there are more. And it's new to me that they talk about more than movies over there.

Ahh, ok. Well, I think that no matter the occasion celebrities get asked these kind of questions even when they're just doing a promotion for a movie :flower:. Sort of like, in the same (sillier) sense, they'll get asked about who they're dating, who are they voting for in the next USA election, have you visited and do you enjoy (insert your country here). So it's not that surprising. Everyone wants a hot quote.

I didn't even see the rest of it after the end of Sharon Stone's bit at the beginning :lol:. Too painful :ninja:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->