Justice

(Legal disclaimer: this is not my actual intention, nor do I encourage or condone the murder of the artist known as 'Uffie')

Like this:

Attachments

• Pop.JPG
    Pop.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG. I can't give you karma right now...but that was seriously the best.post.ever.

No issues with Justice but I'd sure like to pop the glock on Uffie :yuk:

:lol: It's fair enough. She seems close to being totally talentless but the production on her songs is so good that I can't help loving them. And I was quite happy to see her turn up on the Justice album. :P

:lol: It's fair enough. She seems close to being totally talentless but the production on her songs is so good that I can't help loving them. And I was quite happy to see her turn up on the Justice album. :P

I agree she is terrible but I hate to love her,her music is sick but its all to do with production..there is also something funny about seeing this tiny elfin girl saying how shes "ready to f#uck" and how great she is in fights!

They played in Boston, I wish I could have gone but it was an 18+ show.

and the closing scene is based on Steven J Cannell

:lol: The evolution of Steven J Cannell. Who spends time making these youtube vids? :blink: Whatever he's typing on the last he seems to find it pretty funny. Did he never get MS Word?

But seriously the new Justice vid is awesome. They should run a competition for the first person who can name every ident they've copied.

They have a DVD coming out. :smile:
I was at their Montreal show and they told us cameras would be around all night for the filiming.
It was also one of the loudest shows I've been to.

^^you went to the show at cepsum? *is jealous*
i have missed their last 3 (THREE!) shows in mtl because of school deadlines. i hope they come back this summer, or better, for Osheaga!

The Justice remix of Blood On Our Hands by DFA1979 is my ringtone.

Random but I needed a reason to bump the thread.

I love Justice. I saw them play the other month it was great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->