Kaia Gerber

She has a Selena Gomez vibe about her... definitely see how they are comparing her to Cindy. She will be big :smile:

You can tell shes not completely comfortable being in front of the camera. A lot of her pictures the clothes seem to be wearing her, instead of her wearing the clothes. She looks like a little girl playing dress up, but im very impressed by her skills thus far. Cannot wait till she really blossoms and opens up as far as her modeling skills.

I didn't care for her at first, but I'm starting to like her, alot, tbh...
I see potential and she has shown that she knows how to model so far. And damn, the girl is stunning! I wish she was older. She will age beautifully.

She's the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty...

Marc Jacobs Beauty

marcjacobsbeauty

Last edited by a moderator:
^This campaign is a trainwreck. She looks bad. Did they photoshop her nose or something? Her eyes look too close.

I really can't see her mother in her (her brother looks more like Cindy, tbh) but I agree with the Selena Gomez/Rachel Bilson comparisons. But she also is too young and LOOKS too young. Maybe she will develop better in 2 or 3 years.

^This campaign is a trainwreck. She looks bad. Did they photoshop her nose or something? Her eyes look too close.

I really can't see her mother in her (her brother looks more like Cindy, tbh) but I agree with the Selena Gomez/Rachel Bilson comparisons. But she also is too young and LOOKS too young. Maybe she will develop better in 2 or 3 years.

The Marc Jacobs Daisy campaign is even worse...

KAIA GERBER Arrives at Catch LA in West Hollywood 08/17/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
kaia-gerber-arrives-at-catch-la-in-west-hollywood-08-17-2017_2.jpg

kaia-gerber-arrives-at-catch-la-in-west-hollywood-08-17-2017_3.jpg

Well this is interesting...

IMG Models Show Package S/S 2018

imgmodels

Love Kaia but would have thought she was too young to be doing any shows this season!
She'll most likely be a Marc exclusive

Cindy mentioned in an interview that she would be chaperoning Kaia at the shows so..

KAIA GERBER Celebrates Her 16th Birthday at Delilah in West Hollywood 09/02/2017

Kaia's out of this world - a splitting image of her mother when she was younger... I really hope she delivers on the runway. :lol:

Is she really 5'9"?
She's listed as 5'8 on Celebheights, but the comments suggest she's 5'7 1/2.

KAIA GERBER Out for Ice Cream with Friends in Malibu 09/03/2017

KAIA GERBER Leaves Chili Cook-off Event in Malibu 09/04/2017

Backstage at Calvin Klein with Lulu.

21373063_516017425403899_5549049393690181632_n.jpg

instagram/kaiagerber

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member