Pirelli Calendar 2015 by Steven Meisel [NO IMAGES FROM THE CALEDNAR ALLOWED]

As much as I love some of them I am still quite underwhelmed...

Meisel did such a great job, not a single shot i don't like. They all look glorious.

I like how he goes from a romantic Karen Elson to a sensual Joan Small to a naive (yet topless) Sasha and so on. Great job

Most underwhelming calander I've seen. I expected so much from Meisel. This is just crass and unispired. I've seen more creative pictures in playboy.

Are we allowed to post images on the models´threads?
If I post the pics on my blog, can I post the link?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...anyone notice the two types of thematic lighting: 1>hard light and 2>the other backlit?

I got the calendar and considering this comes from Meisel ... it's extremely lazy and underwhelming. Yes, some of the photos are beautiful, I purchased because of Adriana, Natalia and Isabeli (mainly)... I knew the contents before I purchased it and it was so cheap I didn't mind, it cost me $60 including shipping from Italy to Texas.

For this to have been a good Pirelli Calendar and to be considered up to par with the other years, I expected no less than 3 images per model (at least) ...

So yes, I am utterly disappointed and underwhelmed worst calendar from the ones I have 2003-2015 (Don't own 2007 as that one was not good either imo)

Design wise it's also underwhelming just a little spring to hold the pages unlike the grandeur of the calendars from 2011 - 2014 especially the 2012 by sorrenti.

The box was my favorite thing of the calendar ... it's pretty but contents/design not so much.

Now, the 2016 :yuk: ... if it weren't for Natalia's photo .... I'll buy it when I can get it for less than $35 hopefully $20 lol

* this is my rating, don't want to contradict anyone regarding how much they loved it or not. I come from experience regarding other more qualified and better produced issues and first hand collecting and appreciation of pirelli the cal. :innocent:

Raquel looks amazinggg in the video !!! WOW And Carolyn looks stunning, she's been modeling for so long now, good on her she truly is one of the best. I wish Carmen Kass was as present as her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->