Kanye West disrespects fur-free Stella McCartney show; Pink calls him an idiot!

I think Kanye knew....he knew about McCartney's fur free show and he's just being an *** as usual...trying to get attention. Well....he got it.

OMG!

A) I respect Kanye ... but yeah.. he needs a reality check.
B) I kinda respect Pink! dunno why I dont like her, but I love her in-your-face attitude.
C) Pink! and PETA are HUGE hipocrites ... i distinclty remember this interview with Stella McC and when asked about her leather boots she said: "Oh, they are vintage!"

You hag!
Pffft!

He should suck it.

His ego is as inflated as his cheeks and jawline. btw, what is up with that jawline. He looks like he has two ping-pong balls in his mouth.

I am not surprised he may have not known, or even been aware of where he was... He went to something like 20 something shows. Probably even more. Also saw he is trying to promote a new line of Louis Vuitton sneakers. In short he was there to be seen, and not to see....

Idiot vs. Irrelevant.

It's times like this when you wish that MTV still aired Celebrity Deathmatch. :(

:lol: I loved that show! And the Playstation game was great too!

Kanye West has always been an idiot. Where's the surprise??

Quite frankly I think lions and tiger and bears are more beautiful than Kanye. Make better music too.

pasha: His ego is as inflated as his cheeks and jawline. btw, what is up with that jawline. He looks like he has two ping-pong balls in his mouth.
saucer-like:His jaw was broken in a car accident.
pasha: ^really?
saucer-like:Yeah, he has a metal plate in his chin as a result.

LOL! that was the funniest.

In short he was there to be seen, and not to see....

Exactly, Kanye is the type of person who pretends to be interested in fashion just to seem more interesting. He doesn't care for it, which is pretty obvious, but i'm sure he's convinced that as long as he keeps talking about it and showing his 'devotion' to it, he'll be seen as 'an influence'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->