Karl Lagerfeld - Photographer

Reaction score
i think i may be the only one who actually likes some of his photographic work, but here goes...

Veuves Couture, Numéro 76
scanned by sussie_bubble

i do like some of his photography as well, actually. there were some fendi ads with kirsten owen that he shot and they were really beautiful... i'll see if i can find them again.
but a lot of people say that it's really his assistants who take the pictures...

yep Karl as a photogrpaher is the biggest joke ever of this decade in fashion. He has like 10 assts. around him!

BerlinRocks said:
yep Karl as a photogrpaher is the biggest joke ever of this decade in fashion. He has like 10 assts. around him!

He should hire better assistants! :P

I've seen one great photo he did of Natalia Vodianova for Numéro...
At least I remember it was great.
Other than that...No, he should stick with designing.
His Chanel advertisements are horrible.

i loved this ed... i believe it's from the september 2001 edition of german vogue

voguepopart1.jpg

voguepopart2.jpg

faasmm.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Liliana's lips look so unusual haloed. I've never actually come across any of his photography. It's okay, not bad.

I like these from May Interview 2001 (devon-aoki.com)
But he's this designer legend, so he probably wasn't hired by magazines like Harper's Bazaar and Numero just because he is some kind of genious photographer..so that definetly ruins it for me, however good he may be..

Attachments

• sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 36
  • sunset2.jpg
    sunset2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 35
  • sunset3.jpg
    sunset3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 29
  • sunset4.jpg
    sunset4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21
I have a few Pictures and Infos:

karllagerfeldonemanshowjv7.jpg

karl08zg6.jpg

karl04oo9.jpg

3802027kn1.jpg

061125lagerfeld24x17jn8.jpg

Berlin: Karl Lagerfeld present his photos of Brad Kroenig
By Norbert | November 24, 2006 - 11:54 pm
Posted in Category: New York, Berlin

Today the fashion-designer Karl Lagerfeld came to C/O Berlin and opened the exhibition.
C/O Berlin present the photo-exhibition, called ONE MAN SHOWN. Karl Lagerfeld concentrated in one person, the most expensive men-model Brad Kroenig.And in this exhibition you can see all the picture-compositions.
Karl Lagerfeld works analog, nothing is digital.
Karl Lagerfeld ( in dirty jacket ) with the mayor of Berlin and the model Brad Kroenig :

karllagerfeld2ol1.jpg

www.global-metropolis.net/
stern.de

Im in love with his 'room service' images!

lagerfeldwinegz5.png

[missdiorcouture]

That's not true. He takes the pictures. His snapshots/reportage-style shots aren't often seen by the public-at-large but they're pretty good. So is his 'art photography'.

PK

that's more a feel in the shoots than he other work, which can be too distance / too cold sometimes, i think. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->