Kate Grigorieva

Polo Ralph Lauren Pre-Fall 2016

Bellazon posted by chengda1995

So she's not with VS anymore? If so that's gotta be one of the shortest Angel stints in history.

She is stunning and so good at modelling!

So she's not with VS anymore? If so that's gotta be one of the shortest Angel stints in history.
She might have beaten Barbara Palvin's record! I immediately suspected her English might be the reason, but that hasn't stopped Lais from being an angel.

^ I don't think that has anything to do with anything but ok...

Apparently, her contract could have been renewed but another company was offering her one as well. Plus Kate has mentioned it was very restricting. I'm starting to wonder if her contract was only for the body by Victoria collection, the clothing line, and the show as those were the only things she did. She's proved she can do swim based on her shooting with them prior to being named an angel and her recent work with Triangl.

Either way, her career is fine without VS. I'm more concerned why she hasn't walked Versace in so long.

I know it's a restricting contract but for a girl who isn't a super yet it's a lot of money to walk away from if, in fact, she was the one who walked away.

I don't really think she was the one to walk away. In my opinion, it was a mere contract that simply ended and both parties parted amicably. Let's face it, if they truly wanted to re-sign Kate, they would have used her more during her contract and we would have seen more work by now. They had plenty of opportunities to use Kate but they didn't, the biggest being the opening of the first VS store in Russia (even in the announcement video they used Behati instead of her :ermm:).

I believe her limited contract was an agreement between her agency and VS. The Lions also manage Sara and Stella so my guess is her agent threw in Kate in the deal as well in order to raise her profile.

ELLE USA September 2016

US ELLE September 2016 Digital Edition

Kate is shooting for Zac Posen's collection for Brooks Brothers SS 2017.

Show Package – New York S/S 17: The Lions (Women)

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->