Kate Moss - posting requires reading thread rules, see post #1

Pretty Little Thing.

Attachments

• km_catwalk020.jpg
    km_catwalk020.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 181
She looks freaking fabulous with dark hair here!
A CK pic:

Last edited by a moderator:
covers63.jpg
covers57.gif

covers50.jpg

covers22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there are many models with exclusive contracts with companies for ad campaigns. models like natalia and daria

so...

how is it that kate moss, one of the most recognizable faces, is the cover model for sooooo many companies now.

just in the months vogue she is the model for...

-chanel
-missoni
-david yurman
-stella mccartney
-louis vuitton
-burberry
-opium-ysl [hot :furious: ]
-rimmel [make up]

kate_moss_opium03.jpg

don't they look down on something like that. jealousy?

Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 27th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
Heck no! Kate Moss has something all our Darias and Natalias don't, namely a household recognizable name. That, my friend, is a premium in the advertising biz. The last thing any client would even consider when mulling over Ms. Moss is "Is anyone else using her?" She's a top draw.

Whatever your definition, Kate's a "supermodel" and whatever that may mean, it certainly means exclusivity contracts aren't a factor.

arent those campaigns the ones that create a supermodel. Doesnt exclusivity kill ones chances of having more appeal?Has anyone noticed that natalias star has been waning of recent?

Originally posted by eguana@Mar 28th, 2004 - 2:31 am
Has anyone noticed that natalias star has been waning of recent?
yes! :blink:

i was wondering if anyone could offer an explanation

Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 27th, 2004 - 5:54 pm
We were atually talking about this in my advertising promotions class...

Celebrities such as Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan endorse multiple products, and they have to be careful to watch out for signing up for too many. Sometimes the products just don't match up (think Tiger Woods endorsing Buick...what the heck???), but I think in Kate Moss's case, she's doing very well in her choices for endorsements. She's staying consistent.

the thing about kate is......she isnt just a model.......she's somebody you want EVERYWHERE......

your restaurant, your party, your show, your campaign

most models are happy playing the 'manaquin' and that is where we get the difference between the model and the SUPERmodel

the supermodel knows what she wants and has enough sence of taste to gain street-cred. they know who to make friends with, who to trust, and certainly who NOT to trust

Here she is at a lunch held by the Queen in March.
From UK Vogue:
March 2004 - Kate Moss, Alexandra Shulman and Sam Taylor-Wood joined the likes of Twiggy, Vivienne Westwood and Jemima Goldsmith at a lunch party hosted by the Queen in Buckingham Palace to celebrate women. With 200 of Britain's most successful ladies decked out in their best dresses, it was a tourist attraction in itself
1.jpg
12.jpg

I'm sure you've seen the following pictures, they are from her 30th Birthday in January this year:
10.jpg

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2874283....16144CC0699EA33
Will post more. :flower:

At a party for Vivienne Westwood.
From UK Vogue:
MARCH 2004 - This month the Victoria and Albert opened the largest ever exhibition devoted to a British designer - and its subject, Vivienne Westwood was there with horns on. Joined by fashion pals like Kate Moss, Erin O'Connor and Jerry Hall, Viv partied hard. Though apparently Jerry partied harder...
11.jpg

Attachments

• kate_viv1.jpg
    kate_viv1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 162
I love Kate too shes so AWEsome

Attachments

• kate_in_green_dress_and_leather_jacket.jpg
    kate_in_green_dress_and_leather_jacket.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 291

Attachments

• kate_in_ughs_and_nice_jacket.jpg