Kate Moss's campaigns

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
Kate Moss for H. Stern

from wwd:

081605_3.jpg

081605_4.jpg

H. Stern, the Rio de Janeiro-based jeweler, is celebrating its 60th anniversary with a well-known fashion face — Kate Moss — for its new advertising campaign.

Moss has a bevy of ad campaigns under her belt, including Calvin Klein, David Yurman, Burberry and Dior, and was given the Council of Fashion Designers of America Award for Fashion Influence this year.

"She's an opinion leader," said Ronaldo Stern, chief executive officer of H. Stern North America. "She will attract people who aren't currently our customers and she brings edginess to the campaign."

The international print and outdoor campaign, which incorporates some cooperative advertising and is an extension of H. Stern's "Part of You" campaign launched in 2003 that encouraged consumers to treat one's jewelry "as part of your personality," will cost an estimated $3 million in media expenditures alone. It bows in September in the October issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines, including Vogue, W, In Style and Elle. The outdoor ads are restricted to Europe.

British photographer and film director Rankin, with whom Moss has worked before, shot the campaign in London in June. The ads feature a gilded, sinewy Moss in a shadowed background dripping in multiple rings, bracelets and long gold and crystal necklaces from the company's Golden Stones and Stars collections.

Additional images of Moss from the shoot will be shown in the September issue of the U.K.'s Another Magazine, while later in the year H. Stern will include the images in its 60th anniversary commemorative book.

i like the first one, the 2nd one not so much BUT to be sure i'd have to see them big :smile:

thank u for that info kimair

thanks for the story /pictures

i must say i'm getting a bit sick of kate moss ad campaigns.

pointup said:
thanks for the story /pictures

i must say i'm getting a bit sick of kate moss ad campaigns.

haha...yes she's everywhere isnt she? i try to judge each campaign individually but i am tired of seeing her :neutral:

they have that 'kate moss' thing to them which is bad. Most of her recent campaigns actually have that Kate Moss thing to them.

Urban Stylin said:
they have that 'kate moss' thing to them which is bad. Most of her recent campaigns actually have that Kate Moss thing to them.

can u explain what u mean by that. :unsure: i'm genuinely curious :flower:

So we have a Kate candids and a best of... thread but nowhere to put all her advertisements and campaigns.

So I'd say this thread is for all her ads, whether you like them or not!

And it's a possibility to share infos and answer questions like "which campaigns is she doing this/next season?"

I start off with some I like (all from bwgreyscale.com)

David Yurman
adv_6249.jpg

Burberry
adv_3798.JPG

no, please not another thread on her!
kate is goddess, it's a nice idea, but i'd rather prefer having all her pics a concise place than all over......:flower: just my 2 cents.

here's one of them bigger plus another ad from the campaign (both from lebook.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->