Kate Moss's Cover Story

farou7a

Reaction score
KATE MOSS has revealed she thought she'd be able to quit modelling after she'd landed her first Vogue cover.
"I thought that was it," she told VOGUETV at the party she hosted at Longchamp last night. "I thought I could give up then."

Moss, who has starred on 30 Vogue covers, also revealed her all time favourite.
"It was the first one with Corinne Day," she said.

The model was celebrating her second collaboration with Longchamp, and described her new line as her "dream bags".
"I just like bags that I like and then we modernise it and take different bits from different bags and use different fabrics," she said.

KMoss_v_22sep10_rex_b_320x480.jpg

vogue.com

^That reminds me of ...Cassie from Skins
"I like things that I like,but I love everything" haha .
Can someone post that vogue cover by corinne day?

EDIT:Weird that she's my avatar

Kate has never been good at interviewing. That's why she doesn't usually speak. She knows her limitations and she's not pretentious.

^Haha I agree about the Cassie comparison. That was a really lovely Vogue cover anyway

Oh. I see.
I do agree that it doesn't sound like the most intelligent statement, but I also understand what she's trying to say. She's got so many different bags that it's impossible to stuff them all into one or two categories and it's not always that easy to explain why you like something:innocent:

I wasn't really implying that she is in any way dumb or something like that. That sentence just made me giggle. I love Kate.:D

Is she still dating Jamie? I haven't seen them together in a while :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->