Kate Walsh

I remember when there was that one ep of GA where they said she looks like Catherine Deneuve...and she really does! Kate is sooo gorgeous !!

toxic19 said:
I remember when there was that one ep of GA where they said she looks like Catherine Deneuve...and she really does! Kate is sooo gorgeous !!

she really does look like catherine deneuve. i gotthe pic from the thread of catherine deneuve. its from a vanity fair article.

Attachments

• Sue_CD_Vanity_Fair_Nov1999_1a.jpg
    Sue_CD_Vanity_Fair_Nov1999_1a.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6
xtine888 said:
New Photoshoot (kate-walsh.com)
please see tfs guidelines - no photo quoting
OMG, she's so pretty in these photos.

dlg

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't see a lot of those pics..but anyway Kate Walsh is awesome! She's my fave character on Grey's!

^ elkos, I think the thumbnails aren't showing, but they do work. Just click on them and they should pop up. :smile:

Recent Kate articles:

Hollywood TV
HW: The holidays are right around the corner and your show’s all about the hook-up. Which of your cast mates would you like Addison to catch under the mistletoe?

Walsh: “It’s a toss up between Isaiah Washington and Justin Chambers, I’m not gonna lie to you! And throw Jim Pickens into the mix--he’s pretty hot. And T.R. Knight...They’re all so cute, and there’s a lot of flavors. And Sandra Oh and I had a moment in Under the Tuscan Sun. Who knows? Maybe we’ll go that way around again.”
Read more here: http://www.hollywood.com/tv/feature/id/3469441

Women's Health Magazine
I feel like I'm watching a real-life Pantene commercial as I catch sight of Kate Walsh bounding down the street — her shiny, cinnamon-colored waves bouncing with every step. At 5'9", in a floaty vintage dress and 3-inch wedges, Walsh looks picture-perfect. But there's something about her mischievous smile that makes you think she'd walk straight into a pole just to get a laugh. In person, Walsh is infinitely funnier (and more feminine) than Addison Shepherd, the intimidating — no, make that scary — doctor she plays on the ABC hit Grey's Anatomy.
Read more here: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/article/0,6176,s1-21-81-1216-1,00.html

Isaiah Washington, Kate Walsh, Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan Announce the 33rd Annual People's Choice Awards Nominations
hqcb

Kate Walsh @ People Choice Awards nominations (nov. 7

Add Ons from kochies set :flower:
hqcb.net

Kate Walsh 2006 BAFTA/LA Cunard Britannia Awards 11/02/06

hqcb.net

Kate Walsh 2006 BAFTA/LA Cunard Britannia Awards 11/02/06

hqcb.net

I read somewhere that she isn't even a natural redhead, she's blonde. I wonder how she looks as a blonde?

^I googled her and found this pic. from wikipedia....too bad it's blk/wht

Oh damn, she looks even more like Catherine Deneuve in that photo.. even if it is black and white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->