Readers Reveal their Dream Small-screen "Boyfriends"

Anastasia said:
I also think Without A Trace has the hottest male cast EVER. All three of them are delicious.

I don't watch that show too much so I don't know his real/character name but the one that got shot is soooo sexy!!! Anyone know his name?
The others are cute too, I agree!!

I agree as well that Patrick Dempsey is rat like....don't see the hype there.

brokenenglish said:
I don't watch that show too much so I don't know his real/character name but the one that got shot is soooo sexy!!! Anyone know his name?

Eric Close! The only other thing I've seen him in is the pilot of the Kevin Sorbo Hercules :lol: He has a Tim Daly thing going on, but softer, very very nice :woot: www.ericclose.net has a lot of pictures.

I watch Without A Trace almost every week since the beginning and have only seen the last half hour like 10 times. It lulls me to sleep like nothing else...not because it's bad, it's just so low-key. I have no idea what happened to most of the poor missing people :D

^ They usually find them:wink: ....
and thanks for the info on that gorgeous man!!:flower: :heart: You're the best!

brokenenglish said:
^ They usually find them:wink: ....
and thanks for the info on that gorgeous man!!:flower: :heart: You're the best!

No problem ^_^ I would hope they'd find them! The team doesn't seem nearly as grossly incompetent as CSI "Won't Get Fooled Again (Today)" Miami :lol:

Without a Trace is in syndication now so I get to see my boyfriend almost everyday!

i had a major crush on Drazik from Heart break high... LOL

Ugh, "McSteamy"... ugh... I can't find this guy attractive. So many people do though. :unsure:

The only one I can undertand from that list is Jon Stewart :heart: :heart:

Wentworth Miller is dreamy :crush:

Oh, and Shemar Moore and Matthew Grey Gubler from Criminal Minds are just foxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anastasia said:
I liked Patrick Dempsey well enough in 1986, but do not see the appeal now. He has an overall ratness to him. Something greasy and squeaky. I've tried to watch Grey's and can't get through more than ten minutes, it's insufferable. And the whole "McDreamy" and "McSteamy" pretentious, cutesy-poo nicknames make me McQueasy.

LOL! I think Patrick Dempsey is very good-looking, but I agree that he has a greasy quality. It doesn't help this his character on 'Grey's' is a real jerk. I call him McDouche.

I must admit that I do like McSteamy, though. And Justin Chambers (Alex) is a real cutie; he's also nothing like his character. I've seen a few interviews with JC; he's a sweetheart. Kate Walsh (Addison) is my girlcrush; I like her better than anyone else on that show, lol.

Hugh Laurie is tops for me. :heart: I love his eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->