Katharine McPhee

style_savy

Reaction score
I got tired of posting her in the AI thread so I'm starting her own.:flower:

Katherine McPhee - Launch of the Crown Princess Ship, 6/14
superiorpics.com

katherinemcphee28zw.jpg

LOUNGE STAR

Katharine McPhee is in the lap of luxury at the New York City launch of the Crown Princess cruise ship on Wednesday. It was the first time the American Idol star had ever been on a luxury liner. "I'd love to go to the Caribbean," she tells PEOPLE.

people.com

OMG! I just read an article on usatoday.com and it says that she was bulimic! :shock: poor kat.

I think she's soo pretty... and her skin is amazing! She seems real sweet and down to earth^_^

I thought she had a higher chance of winning, but I still didn't rule out the "Snow Patrol."

And ***cough (attention wh*re)*** I have to say it's a little weird that People magazine would put an article about the real possibility of losing weight through eating well and an article about bulimia....

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a link to her singing KT Tunstall's Black Horse & a Cherry Tree?
Thanks in advance

Behind the scence Teen People photoshoot caps

(thecelebforum)

062806_katharine300.jpg

062806_mcphee300.jpg

On Growing Up In LA
Growing up in California, Katherine McPhee says she was surrounded by the pressures of being skinny and blonde, but she has always felt the importance of being herself. "I have always embraced the way I looked," she says. "I wasn't thinking about being skinny and beautiful when I was a little kid. It's not like just because you grow up in L.A. you're suddenly this self-obsessed child."

062606_mcphee04_300.jpg

On Becoming a Celebrity
Despite Katherine's new role as American Idol runner-up, she manages to maintain a calm outlook on life. "I just try to keep the values and perspectives on life that I have before American Idol started," she says. "I try to wake up every morning and be more grateful for each day."

062606_mcphee03_300.jpg

On Her Type
When looking for dates, Katherine says she likes a guy who can make her laugh. "I like funny guys," she says. But being funny isn't all that will win her heart. "I love guys that are intelligent and can carry on deep conversations."

062606_mcphee01_300.jpg

On The Paparazzi
For Katherine, being photographed by paparazzi is one of the adjustments to her new fame. "At this point right now I just giggle because I think it’s so silly," McPhee says. At first being photographed was kind of awkward but now she just laughs it off. "It's not to the point where they're following me."

062806_mcphee6_400.jpg

On Playing It Cool
Though Katherine kept a smile on her face throughout American Idol, she says there were times when her confidence and self-esteem wavered. "There were some weeks that were better than others," she says. "It is always circumstantial. There's definitely things that the judges say that are hurtful, and those things play with your mind."

(superiorpics)

^ that picture with the Idol necklace is too cute!

I admire her for coming out and telling her story...that takes real courage. She's a really good singer, I can't believe she was bullimic, that must've wreaked havoc on her vocal chords.

katherinemcphee1hc.jpg

TOUCH & GO

Katharine McPhee works in some face-to-face time with actor boyfriend Nick Cokas in Laguna Beach, Calif., on Sunday before heading out to join the American Idols Live tour, which makes its first stop in Manchester, N.H., today.
people.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->