Katharine McPhee

American Idol Katharine McPhee attends a press conference where she announced she will be the new spokesmodel for Sexy Hair care products at The Ritz Carlton July 26, 2006 in New York City.

hollywoodsbest.net

Katharine McPhee American Idols Live At BankAtlantic Center 8-5-06
hollywoodsbest.net

katherinemcpheesq8.jpg

IT'S A-OK

Everything's just peachy for Katharine McPhee, who grabs lunch with boyfriend Nick Cokas at West Hollywood's Urth Caffé on Wednesday, three days after wrapping her American Idols Live! tour in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
people.com

I like the haircut but I don't like it curled. I think she looks much better here with it straightened.

Attachments

• km1.jpg
    km1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2
katherinemcpheeeu6.jpg

DOG STAR

American Idol's Katharine McPhee, a self-confessed "animal freak," keeps a tight leash on her traveling companion at LAX on Sunday. The singer was heading to New York City.
people.com

Katharine McPhee @ 17th Mercedes-Benz Carousel of Hope Ball (oct. 28, 2006)
hqcb.net

Katharine McPhee @ 17th Mercedes-Benz Carousel of Hope Ball - Show, Oct 28
hqcb.net

She's a pretty girl but I don't think that that dress was the most flattering for her. Shiny fabrics are always difficult to pull off, maybe it would have been better if the dress was a little looser. It's not horrible, but it's not great either.

Katharine McPhee @ Songs of Hope IV at Esquire House (nov. 1, 2006)
hqcb.net

Timbaland, Nate Hills and Ryan Leslie are working on her debut...it's do out on December 5th. She's great...loves her....:smile:

Katharine Mcphee @ Launch Party For Playstation 3 arrival (nov. 8, 2006)
hqcb.net

The shirt/belt combo isn't doing her any favors apart from making her look even more busty than she is, especially because it's high-necked.

I think she would have been better off picking something either lower cut, or more fitted (without the aid of a belt)

Katharine McPhee @ "A Home for the Holidays" (nov. 12, 2006)
hqcb.net

Her hair and make-up looks very good! I like the dress, but I would have preffered it if it was a little longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->