Kathleen Burbridge

All about Models is glad to introduce you our “exclusive” interview with Kathleen Burbridge.

She’s a model in the business.
Signed with: DCM in Korea, Ford Models Europe in Paris, Mode in Canada, One in New York & Premier in London.

About her: Kathleen Burbridge comes from Canada and she’s a discovery of Mode Models. Kathleen works as well with DCM Models in Korea, Ford Models Europe in Paris, One Management in New York & Premier Model Management in London. Kathleen has a silhouette of 178cm and measurements of 84-61-84. Kathleen did her debut at Jeremy Laing & Rad Hourani in New York City during the spring/summer 2009 fashion shows. Since that moment she works for magazines such as Dazed and Confused & Tush. Well, Kathleen is definitely a great model. All about Models is glad to introduce you our interview withKathleen.

Tell us a little bit of yourself (Where are you from ? What do you like ?)

Well, I’m a down home girl from Canada. On my spare time I study by correspondence with my university in Canada, listen to music, view films, party a bit, and my newly rekindled love…playing cards!

How did you get started into modeling ? (Do you have been discovered or was modeling something for you that you always wanted to do ?)

Well, I ended up doing it a bit when I was younger but soon enough forgot about it once I started university, but in the spring I finished my first year my mother agency told me I should give it a go.

How would you describe yourself ?

It’s always a bit difficult to describe yourself I find but.. I would say I’m a bit of a comedian, easy going, passionate, driven…

Did you ever made any bad experiences in your career ?

I have had some bad experiences, temperature, crazy clients…

What is your impression of the business ?

You need to be careful how it effects you.

How did you feel when you have walked your first fashion show ?

Full of energy and excited!

You walked in fashion shows like Rad Hourand, Meadham Kirchhoff & Maison Martin Margiela. How did you get these show – do you went to the castings or do were booked directly ?

All apart of the crazy fashion week castings.

What are your wearing for castings ? And what is for you the most important thing that a model have to present herself well in the castings ?

I wear whatever I feel like that day, in Paris its a compromise, black, always. I think that the most important thing for a model to present herself at a casting is PERSONALITY.

Well, you have a great skin. Do you have for our readers any beauty secret ? Or do you use any special product for your skin ?

Thank you! Beauty secret…litres of water! However, i use this Liz Earle cleanser that is incredible, and the Sisley Flower Gel Mask.

What do you would like to do after modeling ?
Finish university, originally I wanted to work for the government but now I’m really not sure, I am more and more compelled by the industry. But either way, gotta finish school!

Editorial or catwalk ?
Can I choose both? editorial I suppose, thats when i get to be creative.

Steven Meisel or Mario Testino ?
Both!

Givenchy or Balenciaga ?
Givenchy

London or New York ?
London

iPhone or Blackbery ?
Blackberry, bbm.

By all about models.tv

it sucks she did amazing shows and she is gorgeous yet no exporesure from it...

Kathleen Burbridge @DCM Models in Korea, Ford Models Europe in Paris, One Management in New York and Premier Model Management in London.
tumblr_ld2mng6iPy1qauhe8

gregsaidso.tumblr

Kathleen previews Louis Vuitton/ Yayoi Kusama in WWD!

modemodels.blogspot.com

Kathleen in J Look Magazine

modemodels.blogspot.com

Show Package – New York F/W 13: MIX (Women)

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->