Katrin Thormann

Oh they do look good together. And I agree about the Meisel comment so how about something with Iris? They both are mature for models and I think they can bring something to the table many young models can't.

^ This season the average age of models seems higher. I think she fits in OK with other new top girls, especially Iris yes!

backstage at marc by marc jacobs ss09
00290mur6.jpg

style

And Meisel alreadyy casted Katrin for Anna Sui, oh and she opened Malo.

Anna Sui SS 09
00230m.jpg
00500m.jpg

style.com

It is still catsed by Meisel right? I was not sure anymore when I saw the model line up.

I remember her from a couple years ago, so wonderful she finally got scooped up by the big players! She still continues to impress. ^_^ I'm sure she's gonna kill it in Paris.

Thanks for the pics Marcel and *Bianca*!

has it been mentioned that katrin is in the "real people fashion" ads of s.oliver?
just saw her in a mag today but my scanner is dead at the moment..

That's great. Custo Barcelona and s.Oliver but next season or at least the future seasons will be much better, I can feel it.

_nyc3874.jpg

_nyc3669.jpg

_nyc3668.jpg

sonnyphotos

Seriously I never really understood how somebody sees what looks "German" and what just European but she has the most German skin I've seen in a long time :lol:.

Perfect for CK. :heart:

Anna Sui Backstage SS09
2afbhjr.jpg
2z3yt8z.jpg

2eltppe.jpg
2whdls7.jpg

Catwalking.com

She is my favourite new face :heart: her features are so wonderful and mythical.

Some Images from Calvin Klein backstage, so gorgeous in the last one!

pmm via emilia

Not sure if she is in the one before the last, because the image doesn't work, I just thought I spotted her own clothes.

Katrin's Milan showcard, supermodels.nl

Attachments

• wmss09-katrinthormann.jpg
    wmss09-katrinthormann.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back