Katryn Kruger

Seems like the same thing is happening to Montana, like she walked all those shows last season and did not rebook a single one.

Seems bizarre to me the way this season has gone. :( :huh: Katryn is on models.com's hot list where they describe her "unstoppable momentum". Has she got something else going on that's she's had to skip? Or are casting directors so fickle now that she's no longer new that they must go for someone else? Agency troubles?

Seems like the same thing is happening to Montana, like she walked all those shows last season and did not rebook a single one.
Kathryn is a very beautiful girl, she's maybe too "pretty-cute-lovely", too commercial in one word, for the high fashion industry (like Colinne Michaelis, Romme Strijd or Nadine Ponce,...)?

Anyway, her absence this season is such a shame :(

Done some digging to find out what has happened. Basically daggertrepe is right. NYC didn't go well for Katryn and the agency made a strategic decision to curtail her season. :( Same thing has happened to a few girls. But it's still incredible to me the way all the momentum she had was stopped dead.

^thats terrible to hear. I really hope she starts too book more editorials and campaigns in order for her agency to have faith in her again.

Done some digging to find out what has happened. Basically daggertrepe is right. NYC didn't go well for Katryn and the agency made a strategic decision to curtail her season. :( Same thing has happened to a few girls. But it's still incredible to me the way all the momentum she had was stopped dead.
Aw, that's so sad. Katryn was amazing last season on the runway.

BCBG Max Azria S/S 2013 NYC
katrynkss13bcbg02.jpg

style.com

Missing her on the runway. :(

They should have at least let her do Paris. Poor girl, bet she had high hopes. She's amazing on the runway and I wanted to see her in Valentino again.

Diane von Furstenberg S/S 13 NYC
katrynkss13dvf01.jpg
katrynkss13dvf02.jpg

sonnyphotos.typepad.com

vogue.co.uk

She deserved so much more :(. Maybe she needs a break and then can hopefully come back stronger. Either way I think her print work has been pretty solid, was especially thrilled to see her in the Thompson shoot. Hopefully she can still do some more of that in the mean time.

Kathryn is a very beautiful girl, she's maybe too "pretty-cute-lovely", too commercial in one word, for the high fashion industry (like Colinne Michaelis, Romme Strijd or Nadine Ponce,...)?

Anyway, her absence this season is such a shame :(

I agree 100% maybe too much "pretty girl" ?
Also because there is to much new faces this season..

miss katryn K

Vogue Russia November 2012
'On the Edge of the Wood'
Model: Katryn Kruger
Photographer: Miguel Reveriego
Fashion Editor: Natasha Royt
Hair: Ashley Javier
Makeup: Ozzy Salvatierra
Manicurist: Tracylee

models.com

Finally! Good to see Katryn's new stuff like this one

She should probably stick with print like Daphne, Kelly, cause that's where she seems to be strongest.

Katryn appeared exclusively for South African design duo Kluk CGDT in this video for SA Fashion Week

http://vimeo.com/52268952

- Filmed by Mark Cameron and Dillon Buirski
-hair: Jeanette Genis
-makeup: Nandi Fourie

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"