Kayley Chabot

Aganovich S/S 2013 Paris

Aganovich_Spring_2013_o_B0_ZT_2sna4x.jpg
Aganovich_Spring_2013_q_E591_Ou_Qxvyx.jpg

stylebistro.com

Gareth Pugh S/S 2013 Paris (O) HQ

style.com

Good for her, I guess, but her face would've fit this collection flawlessly.

Glad she opened! But....the obvious hidden face issue is kind of sad hahahah

Nina Ricci S/S 2013 Paris :woot:

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
Moncler Gamme Rouge S/S 2013 - Paris

style.com

NFfDi.jpg

Kayley Chabot (Ford Models)
HOMETOWN: Canada
WHERE YOU SAW HER THIS SEASON: Alexander Wang, Altuzarra, Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein, Erdem, Preen, Mary Katrantzou, Gareth Pugh, Valentino
KAYLEY’S MEMORABLE MOMENT: My favorite moment was probably at Alexander Wang, it was kind of the start of the big shows and it felt like a new beginning.

models.com

Reed Krakoff Pre-Fall 2013

8cbe3ef23d9411e2ace922000a1f90f6_7.jpg
502391243d9211e28d0622000a9e13b7_7.jpg

instagram: becky_malinsky & amandaweiner

Kayley is now with Next Models, just saw it in the switching models blog

kayley1.jpg

"The Coffee Break" - A FashionEditorials.com exclusive

Kayley Chabot (Next Models, Mode Models)

The future in fashion looks incredibly promising for 16-year old Kayley Chabot. After walking for Alexander Wang, Nina Ricci, Valentino, and more last season, the Canadian model with Next looks forward to the upcoming F/W 2013 season and shares with us her signature date outfit, her ultimate vacation destination, and her must-have beauty secrets!

Hey Kayley! How are you doing today?

Kayley: I’m just wonderful, enjoying spending Christmas with my family back home in Canada!

How was your holiday season? Any gifts you absolutely loved?

Kayley: It was amazing! Was so nice to spend time with my family & relax. My parents got me a great 3 piece luggage set! Ready to send me off again!

You had a fantastic S/S 2013 season. What do you look forward to most this upcoming season?

Kayley: I love fashion week. I look forward to castings all day, lack of sleep & total craziness. It sounds strange, but I like to keep myself busy!!

You have a spontaneous date tonight and no time to go out shopping. What do you wear?
Kayley: A classic black Alexander Wang dress, black tights & some great vintage boots. Can’t go wrong with black on black!

Tomorrow, you get a free plane ticket to go anywhere in the world. Where do you go?

Kayley: I’ve always wanted to go to Greece!

You receive $1,000 to spend at your favorite store. Where do you go and what do you buy?
Kayley: Probably Topshop. I’d pick up a great leather jacket & a couple jumpers!

You wake up to breakfast in bed. What’s on your plate?
Kayley: Scrambled egg whites topped with cinnamon & Splenda! (Weird, I know!)

You are randomly delivered a full bouquet of flowers. What kind are they?
Kayley: A little bit of everything! As long as they smell as good as they look!

You are told that you had 2 free tickets to see any musician. Who do you see and who do you take with you?
Kayley: Lana Del Rey with my best friend Sam! I’m seriously obsessed.

Fashion week brings chaos. Any particular beauty products you use during this crazy, hectic time?
Kayley: Under eye cream is life saver during fashion week!! Lots of nights I get little to no sleep. I keep it in my bag just in case the dark circles & puffiness need a fix me up!

It gets very chilly in Canada! Are there any beauty rituals you take part in to keep your skin looking fresh?
Kayley: My skin tends to dry out so much in the winter so I make sure to generously apply moisturizer day and night. I’d be lost without it!

www.fashioneditorials.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donna tartan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->