Keeping up with the Trumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go- just what we have all been dreaming of!! :woot:

NEW YORK, Aug. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Trump Organization and Talbott Teas, a leading purveyor of upscale, gourmet teas are pleased to announce the launch of Trump Tea, a premium line inspired by the luxury and sophistication synonymous with the Trump brand. This collection of gourmet teas includes four proprietary, whole leaf tea blends created by Talbott Teas' master blender Shane Talbott.
"We are thrilled to be partnering with Talbott Teas on this collection of tea which offers the opportunity to indulge in an affordable way. Our mission was to create unique blends that would make the tea-drinking experience both relaxing and luxurious," stated Cathy Hoffman Glosser, Executive Vice President of Global Licensing for The Trump Organization.
All four gourmet blends have been created exclusively for the Trump brand, and offer delicious and indulgent flavors, providing the consumer the luxurious tea experience that Talbott Teas is known for.
The PARK AVENUE blend is inspired by the classic Upper East Side New York experience. Exquisite orange and raspberry teas are blended with the most precious of white tea leaves to create a naturally sweet tea with a silky texture that is rich in antioxidants.
The UNION SQUARE blend envelops you in the warmth of this robust blend of whole-leaf estate Assam black tea. With bourbon vanilla bean for smoothness and hints of cocoa for richness, this blend is the perfect recipe for sheer indulgence.
The MAR-A-LAGO variety is characterized by relaxation and rejuvenation. Lush with antioxidants and succulent fruit, this whole leaf Sencha green tea is sure to awaken the senses.
The WESTCHESTER blend unifies antioxidant-rich organic blueberries, bringing priceless elegance to an assortment of soothing herbs and delectable fruits. A blend of rosehips, hibiscus, and elderberry add depth and character to this wonderfully luxurious blend.

prnewswire.com

^ p.s. I like the aparment too - maybe its the 'arab' in me talking.. the gold isnt too yellow :P

thanks for the link - im ACTUALLY going to try getting that :buzz:

^^ :lol: Someone said his apartment would have made Saddam Hussein blush!! :D

:lol: hahaha I think S.H. wouldve been proud! He wouldve prob tried to find roots to see if they were related from eons ago!

Heaven knows he can be a clown sometimes, but in this case he has produced some of the most beautiful furniture I have ever seen! :wink:

Now design your property just like the master of real-estate with Trump's line of bedroom sets, dining room tables, dressers -- you name it.
slide9706128350large.jpg

Huffingtonpost.com

^ nice candle stands..

and the painting behind.. is that by monet?

I think it is one of the Water Lilies series- not an original I am sure! :rolleyes: I have the various catalogs from the furniture lines- I would buy many of the items if I needed furniture and had lots of money to spend- they are very expensive, by my standards anyway! :wink:

i would love to see more intricate pics of the furniture - and crockery :innocent:

and paintings.

and wow - not an orig.? really?

I can't wait to get some- they're fantastic!! The biggest, highest quality glasses ever!!:wink:

4f5a1.jpg

ebay.com

^ Umm- no...:huh:

And of course we all have the game and the talking doll- says 17 phrases!!

trumpgamedoll.jpg

ebay.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother and daughter in People magazine last year...this is the dining room of Ivana's townhouse just off of Fifth Avenue...:wink:

ivanatrump3660.jpg

people.com

^ That is one huge chandelier! :blink:

I like her though - she seems... sweet..

OMFG - talking doll? talking trump doll? TALKING DONALD TRUMP DOLL?
cool!

^ That's right- be the first on your block...says 17 phrases, 'You're fired!' and heaven knows what else... maybe something like 'Why would I go out with you- you're not a model!!' :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->