Kiara Kabukuru

crow_watcher said:
^^SimplyLovely, if you're a woman of color you should know the answer to that one. I've more lesser established models than Kira covered on this site as if they were Diamonds. You should know what types they are. ...

I'm a black woman, and I understand what you're implying. Ahem. :ninja:

crow_watcher said:
^^Oops! I just noticed some missing words! Anyway, am I lying?

You somewhat have a point there. But there's no need for you to pinpoint and explain things to me as if I were your child. I know the reasons why, doesn't mean I can't comment on how .. incomplete certain Fashion threads are on this website. :innocent: Its a forum, so of course people are going to pick a favorite. I just expected more from this thread is all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa! That was taken out of context. Believe me, I wasn't explaining things to you like a child. No harm intended. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

crow_watcher said:
Whoa! That was taken out of context. Believe me, I wasn't explaining things to you like a child. No harm intended. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Hey, if thats the way you wish to take it as.....by all means! For the record, I didn't mean any harm by what I said either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenneth Cole

*bwgreyscale*

Attachments

• adv_1130.jpg
    adv_1130.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 20
Polaroids - Trump Models

037.jpg
038.jpg

039.jpg
041.jpg

Innovative

Attachments

• NYIMG_00000_LG.jpg
    NYIMG_00000_LG.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 16
Her polas dont even look like polas - amazing girl. Its a shame she never became more popular.

Fabulous photos I'm seeing above!
Club Monaco(1998)scanned by me:flower:. Photo Credit:Walter Chin

Kiara for the Gap(2004). Photo Source:scanned by me

Glad you are enjoying them Ruby!
"Double-take Tweeds" Mademoiselle 1995. Photo Source:scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swss
Back