Sunniva Stordahl

33ejwqr.jpg

coacd :flower:

I have a few Sunniva photos to contribute soon, one of her photographed with other redhead models by Micheal Comte from VI 1998 and a few on the runway for Gaultier and backstage at Versace.

i don't like the akris photos at all...i've never liked that 'lie there stiff as if you're a mannequin or have had all the life sucked out of you' idea...plus the surroundings look like a horrible, uncomfortable airport lounge or hospital waiting room or something...so sterile and unfortunate :doh:. anyway that's not really the point is it..:lol: sunniva's colouring is incredible....other-wordly like tilda swinton...:heart: i love her on the runway and in that picture from coacd...she's lovely...and a masters in molecular biology.! :o...i'm impressed...:woot:

I don't particularly like them either. Akris campaigns are getting worse by the season imo. Sunniva looks lovely, though, and I'm glad she booked a decent campaign! I guess it was shot by Steven Klein as usual...

Ah I knew that was her in the Akris ads!

Is she back to modeling full on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely :heart: She was also at the Charlotte Ronson show. I really thought she would be back with a vengeance, but I guess not -_- Here's to more success in Europe!

Sunniva on the cover of V magazine:
V55-COVERS-7.jpg

Source: vmagazine.com/blog

It's one of fourteen different covers.

I would never have imagined her on the cover of V, but great for her!

Here she is on the current cover of a Norwegian womens magazine called "Henne" ("Her" in English").

henne.no

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->