Kiara Kabukuru

Bruce Weber brings the party to the second issue of CR Fashion Book with his story 'Bruce Weber's Miami House Party' featuring Clark Bockelman, Irina Shayk, Michael Vidal, Alessandra Ambrosio, Kiara Kabukuru and the voluptuous Big Ang.

homotography

^ But why Big Ange? :blink::doh: I honestly think those photos are tasteless, and Kiara is the only model that isn't trying hard and looks beautiful. I wish she had more shots starring just herself. Maybe I would like the editorial a little bit more. :rolleyes:

that ed is so messed up it's beyond ridiculous, didn't know who big ange was, googled her and wow what a mess

I'm sure she has more pictures, I thought this image from her showcard was from this editorial???

15230528_082_KIARA_KABUKURU_.jpg

models.com

that ed is so messed up it's beyond ridiculous, didn't know who big ange was, googled her and wow what a mess

:rofl:

Britney voice - "Center of attentionnnnnnn" B)

W Magazine May 2013
"The Man Who Loves Women"
Photographed by Mikael Jansson
Styled by Edward Enninful

Alber Elbaz and models Noemie L, Janice A, Jamie B, Amanda M, Kiara K, Catherine M, Josephine S, Grace B, Olga S, Sui He, Caroline de M

Facebook/Elite Model Management New York City via Flashbang

With Joan at Riccardo Tisci's 2013 CFDA (where she was a red carpet announcer) afterparty -

nymag/zimbio via Cold

good to see her out having fun. she looks great.

She was absolutely radiant interviewing people on the red carpet.

she literally hasn't aged a day. she looks like she's the same age as Joan!

This has got to be one of the most deserved and exciting comebacks of the decade. Kiara is inspiring & beautiful inside and out. A model truly worthy of accolades and praise. Hope to be seeing her everywhere again!

Club Tropicana

Photography Lacey
Fashion Beth Fenton

Model Kiara Kabukura and Samantha Gradoville @ IMG

Fashion Assistant Chelsea Rizzo
Photographer assistant Michael Rogers
Production Betty Kim / CLM

musemagazine.it

Vogue Italia September 1997 (supplement)

Atilier Versace I Tessuti Alta Moda Pt.1
Photo Cristophe Kutner
Models Erin O'Connor, Esther Cañadas, Debra Shaw, Christina Kruse, Kiara Kabukuru, Kim Iglinsky & Unknown

Atilier Versace I Tessuti Alta Moda Pt.2

My scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->