Kimberley Walsh

Kimberley attends the Central Perk launch party (23/09/09)

Girls Aloud Media

Kimberley at the start of the Breast Cancer Haven High Heel-a-thon in Leeds. (27/09/09)

Kimberley attends the 40th anniversary party of New Look (01/10/09)

The Pride of Britain Awards (05/10/09)

Girls Aloud Media

Kimberley leaving the GMTV Studios (07/10/09)

Girls Aloud Media (Lah)

Company Magazine - November 09

Girls Aloud Media (Becca)

this is gorgeous

102.jpg

credit to Girls Aloud forum but does anybody know were its from? they aren't responding to me there

credit to Girls Aloud forum but does anybody know were its from? they aren't responding to me there
You would know it if you´d go through the whole thread^_^ It has been posted in #18 - it´s from Cosmopolitan magazine.

Kimberley Walsh attends a breakfast reception hosted by Sarah Brown for the winners of Cosmopolitan's Women Of The Year Awards at Downing Street on November 12, 2009 in London, England.

wireimage

Kimberley Walsh attends a breakfast reception hosted by Sarah Brown for the winners of Cosmopolitan's Women Of The Year Awards at Downing Street on November 12, 2009 in London, England.

wireimage

Kimberley Walsh attends the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards at Banqueting House on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

wireimage

Kimberley Walsh attends the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women Of The Year Awards at Banqueting House on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

wireimage

Kimberley Walsh and Nick Grimshaw host BBC Switch Live at the Carling Hammersmith Apollo on November 8, 2009 in London, England.

wireimage

^ Agree. She looks absolutely stunning!

More from Lorenzo Agius photoshoot

Girls Aloud Media (Hayley)

Kimberley celebrates her own and Sarah Harding's birthday at Kanaloa Nightclub - 21.11.09

Girls Aloud Media

She's so gorgeous. and i love the fact that she's so low key

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->