Kristina "Kris" Grikaite

Love Kris for Prada but also happy to see her branch out & book more big shows. Beautiful! (And yes, I agree as well that she looks much better with her hair long.)

She's looking great! You can tell she's beginning to mature more.

Chanel S/S 2018 Couture

1,2 vogue.it 3 nytimes 4,5 wwd 6 dazed

her face is just hypnotizing. I honestly don't care if she's short, I want to see her everywhere next rtw season and I have no doubt she will do the sweep up.

her face is just hypnotizing. I honestly don't care if she's short, I want to see her everywhere next rtw season and I have no doubt she will do the sweep up.

I agree with you, yes she is short, but her face is just so unique, if the industry would like to make a mega top girl again ( which is sadly very unlikely...) it could only be her , she has really incredible face .

Kris @ Givenchy :o :heart: Her face makes you forget her size. I'm convinced that she can do anything!

I think she is grown up now, she doesn't look short anymore. Actually, her agency is saying her height is now 5'9.

I personally think she is shorter than 5'9. Maybe could be something like 5'8?

But hey, with a face like hers and such an amazing start like Prada's favorite girl, who cares?

OMG her at Givenchy is seriously out of this world. I've certainly raved about her in this thread several times, and I'm so glad she's able to branch out from her Prada contract, since I was getting a bit tired of her being so tied to that sinking ship - and what a revelation she is in Couture. Beyond gorgeous. This is absolutely what a model should be. Truly exceptional beauty.

For me it's just the opposite: The more I see her the less I'm interested in her. But congrats anyway for her success.

FASHION WEEK: SEE WHAT THE MODELS ARE WEARING OFF DUTY DURING PARIS COUTURE WEEK

models.com

loving her street style :wub:

HQ photos from Prada F/W 2018 Mens backstage

1-4 theimpression 5 wwd 6 vmagazine 7,8 dazed 9-11 thelovemagazine

HQ photos

Proenza Schouler F/W 2018 Paris

1 vogue.it 2 nytimes 3 wwd 4 theimpression

Details

theimpression

Backstage

1 dazed 2 crash.fr 3 wwd

I was worried she’d lose her spark with age, but she’s looking even better. Hope she has a good RTW Season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->