Kristina "Kris" Grikaite

They really seem to love her. I wonder if she'll continue to stay with just Prada, or if she will venture off to other designers as well.

I got a Sasha P vibe from her from the beginning so it'll make sense if she sticks with Prada for a while, and hopefully from there she'll have a great career.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning at Prada, especially her opening look.

1,73? Wow, I knew she obviously wasn't really tall, but I didn't think she was that short... Anyway, she's only 15, so she can still grow a few inches I guess.

I wonder how long she will stay as Prada's muse. Cuz the brand isn't really known of being ''loyal'' to its girls. One season you're opening the show, next season you're nowhere near to be found on the show.

[

I wonder how long she will stay as Prada's muse. Cuz the brand isn't really known of being ''loyal'' to its girls. One season you're opening the show, next season you're nowhere near to be found on the show.

Prada is not the worst when it comes to loyalty... and even if they drop her tomorrow, she already has a great exposure with the shows and campaigns, and is also building up a nice portfolio with good photographers. No worries for her !

interviewmagazine
Photography KARL TEMPLER
Stylist MARIO SORRENTI

KRIS GRIKAITE

SS17 SHOWS: Prada exclusive in Milan, three shows in Paris.

FIRST CRUSH: Leonardo DiCaprio.

SECRET TALENT: My smile is my secret weapon, not sure if I can call it a talent.

PROUDEST MOMENT: The Prada show and Prada campaign.

HIGHEST ASPIRATION: I still have my childhood dream—I really want to be a famous model and actress.

WHO WERE YOU IN A PAST LIFE? A cat.

^ Bit young for this kind of sheer styling Mario and Karl, no?

Prada Osservatorio Resort 2018 by Willy Vanderperre

prada

Kris by Mario Sorrenti for Vogue Paris June/July 2017

Fashion Editor: Aleksandra Woroniecka
Hair: Bob Recine
Make Up: Aaron de Mey

tumblr_oq9odnXeT11vstnjqo5_540.jpg
tumblr_oq9odnXeT11vstnjqo4_540.jpg
tumblr_oq9odnXeT11vstnjqo7_540.jpg
tumblr_oq9ofhW8vn1vstnjqo5_540.jpg
tumblr_oq9ofhW8vn1vstnjqo6_540.jpg

wearesodrooe

Prada 'A City of Women' FW17

Photographed by Willy Vanderperre on the day of the Prada Fall/Winter 2017 show in Milan, the latest chapter of Prada’s 365 visual stream of advertising marks the final chapter of A City of Women, a new view on Prada F/W 2017.

A City of Women portrays the Prada woman today, yet this is not woman as singular, but legion, presented in multiple incarnations to reflect the many facets of contemporary femininity. As in a city, these different walks of life, different visions of women, co-exist, intermingle, contrast and compliment. The Prada woman is never static, nor easily defined.

A study of different characters and different moods, emotion and narrative is evoked through the clothes and the women themselves, photographed in a space stripped to bare concrete. Removed from context and distraction, these become pure portraits of women, each an embodiment of a part of Prada.

prada

I know we shouldn't be judging models from instagram but did anyone get the impression that Kris is still a bit immature? I underline the word impression, I don't know her/her personality. It's just how it looks to me. And it would be kinda normal given her young age...

Anyway, came here for another question: do you think her management will keep her working exclusively with Prada or there might be a chance to see her in more campaigns soon?

I think they will keep her as an exclusive because she is still very young. Usually it's a management strategy to help growing the model beside a huge brand.

Kris mentioned in one of her insta videos that her mother is from Lithuania. True that the resemblance to Edita!

US Vogue July 2017
Chaos Theory

Photographer: Craig McDean
Fashion Editor: Grace Coddington
Models: Luisana Gonzalez, Patrick Phillips, Binx Walton, Sara Grace Wallerstedt, Faretta, Matt Hitt, Grace Elizabeth, Kris Grikaite, Vittoria Ceretti, Julia Nobis, Cara Taylor, Imaan Hammam, Caleb Elijah, Selena Forrest, Mamoudou Athie, Raquel Zimmermann
Make-up: Diane Kendal
Hair: Didier Malige

Vogue US Digital Edition via Melancholybaby

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuthD
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->