Kurt And Goldie...split!

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
Celebrity life-partners Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn are no longer an item, according to their entourage. Apparently, the relationship has "lost its zip."

Hawn, a long-time Buddhist ( I honestly didn't know that) has taken up traveling the world, and been spending lots of her recent free time in India, where she stroke a special friendship with cricket star Imran Khan.

Russell is said to be so upset by the situation that filming for his new movie 'Sky High' is suffering from the split's aftermath. American tabloid Globe quoted an on-set source that the actor displayed several fits towards co-stars Kelly Preston and Lynda Carter.

"Kurt seemed totally out of control and, instead of letting up when he saw Kelly's reaction, he just kept going until she finally burst into tears" tells the anonymous source.

The couple hooked up in 1983, on the set of 'Swing Shift', a flop equaled only by their second collaboration, 1987's 'Overboard'. The relationship endured nevertheless, but not as a traditional one. More partners than spouse, more lovers than friends, is how the twosome was frequently described.

Their 21 year affair produced one child, 18-year-old Wyatt Russell.

:shock:

i thought this one would go the distance...

They have always looked so happy when they are together....I hope that they get back together.

That sucks, they're one of the few Hollywood couples that can be taken seriously.

Man, just when I had some little hope left in the hollywood couples, i hope they get back together and start concentrating on their relationship more, not just individual needs and wants and their kid too. :cry:

Maybe they'll get back together... That's such a long time, especially in Hollywood.

crap, NO. I love these two. And I'm sorry, but Overboard is hilarious... I own that movie on DVD and VHS. :blush:

If any couple was to survive in Hollywood, I would have thought it to be these two. I hope they get back together. :cry:

I also thought they would last. I really hope this is somehow untrue

Heard on one of the tabloid shows that the rumour was not true.

Originally posted by BBabe@Nov 29 2004, 02:27 AM
Heard on one of the tabloid shows that the rumour was not true.
[snapback]442821[/snapback]​

:woot:

^good! I want one non-marriage romance to last without the binding of nuptials.

I also :heart: overboard! one of my faves!

All right - today I read that the two have recently purchased a home in the Palasades (sp)...

They're together still. :heart:

^i hope it's true & they're still together. i loved that they were together for all those years & didn't feel pressured to be married.

It's great that they haven't split. But I honestly thought that the would, ifI remember correctly Kurt was all over Meryl Streep at the AFI, but maybe I'm mistaken :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->