Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins Split

i've read on several sites today that there was a BI about a partner being abusive to his female partner and that these two fitted perfectly but everyone refused to believe, same thing with BI's of him cheating on her.

do you think the BI about an actor getting involved with the actress daughter is about them?:ninja:

No I don't (and I really hope not :sick:) but I did read the one about cheating and a few others that I can't seem to find. The cheating one seemed to fit perfectly. It's really sad. It could just be that they grew apart but you never know.

dajrekshn said:
i've read on several sites today that there was a BI about a partner being abusive to his female partner and that these two fitted perfectly but everyone refused to believe

I'm one of those non believers. I really hope it's not true. I just can't imagine someone being like that to another person. But I feel like another shoe is about to drop so to speak. I feel like there is something else something more to this story. JMO

I liked them together, always loved Susan (for several reasons, one for aging gracefully) ever since 'Thelma & Louise' ^_^

i think they're both amazing actors, but from the stories of the ppl who had meet him, they say he's a real douchebag. susan is just amazing, next to meryl when it comes to perfect aging. :smile:

McClaire - about that another shoe, well i read somewhere that she might've had another bf in the meantime and that that's why she was the one who spoke up, but it's really weird how his publicist is still mum. i think you might be onto something, since it all seems weird how two days before xmas they announce something possibly older than 6 months. Lainey (gossip) said it might've been it's one of her "contributions" to Lovely Bones promotion:

It’s been months. And the timing, and at the holidays, and she’s been so public lately promoting The Lovely Bones…gulp. I don’t want my smutty sense to tingle but it’s tingling. Yours?

this is the first time i'm reading about this O_o:

Taking a break from her acting duties, Meg Ryan treated her 17-year-old son Jack Quaid to lunch in Santa Monica, CA yesterday (February 15).
After their mother-son date, the pair played camera-shy as they descended to their car while photogs snapped away.
Meg recently made headlines when Star Magazine reported that it was her who ended the 23-year relationship of Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.
Meg and Tim have apparently been having an adulterous affair for quite some time now. Sources claim Tim is “thrilled that he doesn’t have to sneak around anymore. He’s even been staying at her LA home.”
As you may recall, Meg famously cheated on her husband Dennis Quaid with Russell Crowe back when she was relevant.
http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/164575/homewreckin-meg-ryan-does-lunch-with-her-boy

it makes me laugh because when i was a teen meg ryan was America's sweetheart. the innocent girl next door.

this is the first time i'm reading about this O_o:

Taking a break from her acting duties, Meg Ryan treated her 17-year-old son Jack Quaid to lunch in Santa Monica, CA yesterday (February 15). After their mother-son date, the pair played camera-shy as they descended to their car while photogs snapped away.
Meg recently made headlines when Star Magazine reported that it was her who ended the 23-year relationship of Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins.
Meg and Tim have apparently been having an adulterous affair for quite some time now. Sources claim Tim is “thrilled that he doesn’t have to sneak around anymore. He’s even been staying at her LA home.”
As you may recall, Meg famously cheated on her husband Dennis Quaid with Russell Crowe back when she was relevant.

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/164575/homewreckin-meg-ryan-does-lunch-with-her-boy

OH MY GOD!!! I am FURIOUS!

I love Susan. Poor doll :(

I dunno, I mean it is Star Magazine. I'm having a hard time believing this.

I am pretty sure their publicists confirmed the news.
Susan also has a new bf.

^^ Susan does have a new man. I say go get some. As for Tim. I hope the rumour with Meg is not true. Cause she looks older than Susan. Talk about down grade:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->