Kylie Bax

Northern Star

French Chic
Reaction score
A model from New Zealand who was pretty big in the mid to late 90's.
She did all the big shows and appeared in campaigns for DKNY, Escada, Versace, Armani and Valentino amongst other's.
She was also photographed by all the big honcho's including Steven Meisel, Richard Avedon and Helmut Newton.
After high fashion she did Sports Illustrated and was pretty successful down the commercial route. She also appeared in Playboy.
She has also acted and still models occasionally.

photo75.jpg

photo70.jpg

photo67.jpg

photo63.jpg

photo71.jpg

[icelebz.com]

Thank you so much, Northern Star, for starting a thread on Kylie Bax. She was huge in the mid to late 90s, she did all the great editorials for US Vogue and Harper's Bazaar and now she's back to modelling again. She's doing the LoveSexMoney campaign, I've seen it in an Italian magazine, can't remember which! I hope to see this thread come alive with old and new pictures of her.

So great to see Kylie on a new cover! Maybe she can make a comeback!

helligirl thanks so much for the cover:flower: Really like it.:D

Also, Clo I don't see why she shouldn't make a decent comeback. The cover above is really good and I didn't realise she had the LoveSexMoney campaign.
Thanks for the info and I can't wait to see it.:woot:
I'm gonna try and find some more pics of her too.^_^

thx for opening the thread..i love all the models from 90's:heart:

I loved her in the Clinique Happy fragrance campaigns- so cute!

Oh, yay, I found the video! This was maybe 1995?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4HG9t_jW4
Thanks for posting the pic and the video!:flower: I remember that campaign quite well! One of the things I really loved about Kylie was her gorgeous smile. Let us hope we will see that smile and a lot more of Kylie in the future!

^^I hope we see more of her too.B)
evedwards...thanks so much for the 'Happy' video......really nice and happy.:blush:

Kylie has got a superb editorial in the new Italian Amica for October! She looks absolutely great! You can see it at the Amica magazine thread.

:woot::woot: I saw that CloB) It's such a good editorial I agree.:D
Looks like her comeback is rolling along nicely.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->