Kylie Minogue (September 2003 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blink: 35? please, she's at least 38 or more, she stared recording mid '80s and she was more than erhh 15 years old when her first little hit came out :rolleyes:

she has an advantage to look young just because she's short and tiny, but 35, i dont think so.. wrinkles around the eyes, comes from expressions, i dont think she's too 'ruined' for her age and it seems like she has 'done' something to her face during the last 6 months, she seems somehow 'altered'

and no, i dont like "body language"

those crows feet are real not that dramatic!! :unsure:

plus in that pic she's smiling real hard :P

Aging is human. And considering the alternative, it's a pretty good option. I like it when actors and entertainers allow their faces to age naturally (without surgery/botox, etc.) because it gives them individuality and character. :flower:

I really don't think it's that bad either! :unsure:

And like Leyla said, she is smiling pretty hard in this pic. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Nov 28th, 2003 - 5:40 am
those crows feet are real not that dramatic!! :unsure:

plus in that pic she's smiling real hard :P
She is indeed smiling really hard! I think its better that she doesn't alter it seeing as lots of people complain about how stars get all the procedures done making all of us "non-hollywood stars" feel bad about ourselves when we age, yet when we notice aging on stars we make a bug fuss of it. :innocent:

my sister in law is 36, and she doesn't have half of those crow feet when she laughs as hard, she doesn't use any anti aging creams either -- & my mom is 55, her crow feet are pretty much similar to those on kylie when she laughs, she started using aging creams late... at the age of 40 or so =/

i like kylie, & i think her face/figure look good -- she definitely doesn't look 35... 29 at most!

well give me her body/face when I'm 35 and I will not complain about those few wrinkles!

Kylie is definitely MORE than 35 years old. I'm thinking late 30's/early 40's on this one. Think about it: she has been around for a LONG time!

yeah but she released her first single when she was 17 :unsure:

"Locomotion" came out in 1987--if she was 17, that would only make her 33 now.

oh please those are expression lines from smiling.... GEESH! she looks great ...

some people smile with their eyes..... what you propose she do? not smile or get her face pulled back to the point of looking ridiculous! Or botox and freeze her face?

I like laugh lines and eye smilers personally!

Gary Lineker at 44 years of age:

GL%20cu%20tiger.jpg

It's not that good a picture but if you see him on TV it's weird. If he dyed his hair you'd find it hard to tell the difference between him now and him when he was an international football player more than two decades ago.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Dec 1st, 2003 - 6:06 am
Kylie is definitely MORE than 35 years old. I'm thinking late 30's/early 40's on this one. Think about it: she has been around for a LONG time!

I laugh when people believe all popstars/ celebrities dont LIE about their age :rolleyes: :rofl:

my mother is 49 and barely has crows feet .... :blink:
but everyone in my family ages well, thank god :smile:

but oh well - she and madonna can go for a botox party

it is all genetics.... my mom has laugh lines around her eyes but NOT a wrinkle on her forehead... those forehead lines imo are far worse than a few kylie wrinkles around your eyes.... if you dont have wrinkles at age 30 you have your genes to thank.......... i think i was a little freaked out about a month ago when i started noticing more lines but then I thought about it and I am ready to age gracefully screw it! .... i like laughing and smiling, i smile with my eyes like my mom and dad both and i have proof around my eyes! .... :smile:

i just read an article about the current generations obsession with aging and how unhealthy it is...... we should embrace more and obsess less....

she still looks good.. better than J. Lo's forhead lines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->