Kylie Minogue splits with Olivier Martinez

Diamond Star

Reaction score
Sad for them but not entirely surprised, from Mirror.co.uk:

KYLIE Minogue and lover Olivier Martinez last night sadly admitted they are splitting up after four years – but insisted they will stay close friends.
Kylie, 38, and the 41-year-old French actor announced their separation in a joint statement.

0003621C-9FAB-110C-A4B780BFB6FA0000.jpg

It said: “Olivier Martinez and Kylie Minogue have officially confirmed that they are no longer a couple. They have made it clear that the decision to go their separate ways was mutual and amicable. The two remain very close friends.”

Kylie has in the past described Martinez as the love of her life – and credited him with playing a major role in her successful breast cancer battle.

During her illness the Australian singer described him as “the most honourable man I’ve met” after he cared for her as she recovered from gruelling chemotherapy at their Paris home.

But rumours of an impending split were sparked when he was twice photographed with women in Los Angeles while Kylie was on tour in the UK.

He was visited in his hotel suite by Israeli model Sarai Givati and was also spotted with old flame Michelle Rodriguez, star of TV series Lost.

Kylie was later said to have confronted him about rumours of a fling with Sarai. Kylie was last month forced to abandon tour dates because of exhaustion.

Doctors warned her she was working too hard.​

I'm not surprised.......he was always out with other women...

wow.. he was way too hot for her I always thought!

So he's single now, heh?:brows:

I think this was only a matter of time. There have been on and off rumours for months about him playing away. Seems poor Kylie can't seem to get lucky in love.

i feel sorry for her....why do men really have to behave like this?? i don't get it...

Awww I wanted him to marry her. She'll find somebody better though, best wishes. They made a gorgeous couple. She's wanted a baby so long as well, her clock is ticking.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never really thought they would make it, so Im not suprised.

I saw him in an interview once and he seemed like a real douche. She's better off.

^ lol, I wonder if it's the same interview I saw....he is a douche!

damn, what a shame that he's a jerk...he's just so beautiful in Unfaithful, the perfect man to have an affair with:brows:!

poor kylie. I hope she finds somebody better. she deserves some happiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->