:sick::sick::sick: can't stand anything skater. Never could. They are the reason why the hypebeast aesthetic is dominating fashion right now. It all started with the skaters who everyone first started to copy and ultimately cater to. I don't even get the connection because they're anti-art (in the purist sense), anti-women, and anti-LGBTQI+ at the core...all the fragments that fashion depends on.

And he looks sad in these pictures, sad as in a middle-aged man desperately clinging onto bygone youth kind of sad which I suppose is the case with him? Anyway, maybe the styling could have been a bit more middle of the road. I do like that green jumper though.

Looks like Icon Italia won yet again. L'Uomo can cease publication altogether, doubt their handful of followers will miss them.

And more... for sure this is the “best” of this issue

I actually didnt mind the skaters theme, and thought the first cover I saw was somewhat refreshing, and then I scrolled down and saw a trying hard older guy doing the skating thing and thought it was trying hard, scrolled further and read what Benn98 wrote about what skater culture stands for and find it totally revolting at this point...Ok well, the Parker shots were cute....

L'uomo Vogue May 2021

Dad of Rad

Photographer: Clara Balzary
Stylist: Clare Byrne
Grooming: Holly Mills
Cast: Tony Hawk

L'Uomo Vogue Digital Edition

L'uomo Vogue May 2021

Something like A Phenomenon

Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Mel Ottenberg
Hair: Tamas Tuzes
Makeup: Linda Gradin
Cast: Tyshawn Jones, Evan Mock, Tyler Blue Golden, Nika Washington, Sage Elsesser

L'uomo Vogue May 2021

Trix and Flips

Photographer: Zoe Ghertner
Stylist: Jay Massacret
Cast: Tyrea Seals, Eamon Samojla, Marcus Miramontes, Alex Olson

L'uomo Vogue May 2021

Posers

Photographer: Carlijn Jacobs
Stylist: Helena Tejedor
Hair: Karim Belghiran
Makeup: Aurore Gibrien
Cast: Parker van Noord, Mica Arganaraz, Kaissan Ibrahima, Tom Rey, Jordan Legessa

Very delighted to see Parker and Mica with long hair! It suits her so beautifully and it's refreshing to see her without the signature curls. The editorial is trying very hard to feel nostalgic, and perhaps that combined with the casting is the reason why it's the only tolerable story here. The rest isn't memorable at all, lowkey ugly at a few points.

Posers like this magazine's team....

Always saying the most basic things that make me burst out laughing, lol

I actually don't like Posers. It's so....posed, rehearsed, like a fashion shoot 101.

Underwhelming issue overall. Farneti is an awful editor obviously, but at least he used to be good at Luomo Vogue. Doesn't seems to be the case anymore.

Always saying the most basic things that make me burst out laughing, lol

I actually don't like Posers. It's so....posed, rehearsed, like a fashion shoot 101.

Underwhelming issue overall. Farneti is an awful editor obviously, but at least he used to be good at Luomo Vogue. Doesn't seems to be the case anymore.

It's Basique but yes, thanks for getting my humor, actually i laughed too...lol

Honestly, i know fashion people lives in a bubble but this is another Underworld level and with all this CN changes not sure if there is some hope on the horizon for Vogue Italia and L'uomo Vogue....

On a forced-positive note— Zoe’s actually produced some decent imageries for once in her life; Actually really digging the sitting poses and skating shots (the styling on the other hand...). Who’d have thunk she’s capable of shooting… ok. And sheesh, Collier really couldn’t give a sh!t to make the slightest of an effort, could she: Men like Tyshawn and Sage reek of hot, red-blooded masculinity— and she’s reduced them to the equivalent of a limp d!ck tucked so far back that there’s not a whiff of testosterone left. At least with shooting women, she’s shown minimal effort. Men are so wasted on her, it’s unforgivable to have her shoot them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->