L.a.m.b Clothing Line

TheSweetest

Reaction score
What do you think of it. I think it's cute. I saw this funky turtleneck and was debating on it. I didn't even know it was by L.A.M.B. I think it cost $175. What do you think of it?

LAMBbyGwenStefani.jpg

i like it.

i'm a bit biased though, since i love the line as it is (for the most part) .. it looks really comfortable (i have a few tees + a sweater from the fall line, and they're soft and lovely) ... that turtleneck isn't MY style, but i think it's pretty a different design + it's cute..

this is one thing i REALLY want from the line....

136811.jpg

but i can't decide if the collar looks silly or really cool.......

was actually checking out their new stuff at shopbop and oddly impressed with the white button down with the crazy collar and the red argyle cardigan

i love it all and it's definitley cool...but aren't the prices a bit... :wacko: :innocent:

the prices aren't that bad softie. i'm not sure of the quality though.

here's a cute 'headphones' graphic tee for 68.00
LAMB55-M.jpg

These are the shirts I was talking about:
okay they don't have it in white anymore apparently but here it is in black:
LAMB59-L.jpg

and the red sweater:
LAMB46-M.jpg

the black shirt is 185.00 and the red sweater is 305.00 and pure cashmere.

I liek the things meg posted, the t shirt and sweter are prity cool

the balck shirt is veyr nice, but also a rip of of Viktor and Rolf

this top is such a Vivienne westwood rip of to
LAMB52-M.jpg

the quality depends on the item.

the shirts are very soft + stretchy + i've had no problems with the ones i have (from spring + the new fall ones..) ...

someone had a zipper come off of their track jacket from the spring line..(but mine hasn't...yet)

they had HUGE problems with the $40 beater tanks that were embroidered (the cotton was so soft + the embroidery so heavy that little holes were appearing around the letters if you put too much stress on it..) ... but i also know people who haven't had ANY problems with their tanks ..

i have the cashmere hoodie from the spring collection, i've worn it a lot + it's still holding up nicely...but i know someone who had it + the hood started to unravel! (she sent it back to the company + they fixed it for her.)

i know some people love the jeans (but the sizing is seriously ALL OVER THE PLACE)...but the cotton pants tend to strech + not fit the same after you wear them a lot......

...but the company itself is fine in my book, because i was able to send two of the tanks i have that had holes back + they replaced them + sent me a free promo tank....if your item was supposed to come with something it didn't (like someone bought a blazer + the pin was gone), they'll find one + send it to you....

so, i think the prices are a LITTLE inflated for what you might get.....you know? i guess it depends on the item, really, or just the luck of the draw........but they're not that bad considering some of the stuff is really great + if there's a problem, the company will probably beable to help you out......

sorry meg...but in my book...$70 for a t-shirt is a joke...no way ...

they should make it of cheaper materials and bring the prices down...their market is young...so i think the prices are too high...

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 21 2004, 12:56 PM
i love it all and it's definitley cool...but aren't the prices a bit... :wacko: :innocent:
[snapback]371643[/snapback]​
it's gwen/zaldy though!!! .... :wub:

I think its adorable! However, I do love Gwen, so I'm alittle bias! I love how her style is always different, yet glamorous at the same time. I say go for it :smile:

:heart: that first sweater, the red one. Oooohhh!

I have a pair of white, wide leg trousers that I love. The quality of these pants is alright. I don't have any of her other items b/c some of them are ahhh...too colorful.

SUCH GREAT STUFF
what a nice surprise from a pop star
can't bring myself to carry a bag- feel too much like a fan
but the clothes are timeless

the collar looks really cool (imo)

don't ask me why but I love that jacket. i could never pull it off with my way too girly style but it's so cool. :flower: i think you should get it!! (at least for me :cry:)
Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 21 2004, 01:27 PM
i like it.

i'm a bit biased though, since i love the line as it is (for the most part) .. it looks really comfortable (i have a few tees + a sweater from the fall line, and they're soft and lovely) ... that turtleneck isn't MY style, but i think it's pretty a different design + it's cute..

136811.jpg

[snapback]371602[/snapback]​

i would love to have the first red sweater on the top... but that means i would have to kill my wallet for it... :blink:

This is insane... but I LOVE this line of clothing! :woot:
And I'm not even a Gwen Stefani fan. (I like her, but I'm not at fan status.)

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 21 2004, 12:32 PM
sorry meg...but in my book...$70 for a t-shirt is a joke...no way ...

they should make it of cheaper materials and bring the prices down...their market is young...so i think the prices are too high...
[snapback]371775[/snapback]​

That's a lot of money for a tee.... I love the coat w/ the furry neckline, I love love it :heart:

Originally posted by agirlcalledk1ll@Sep 21 2004, 02:27 PM
i like it.

136811.jpg

[snapback]371602[/snapback]​

I love that - i'd deffinately wear it - i really like the collar i think it makes it look perfect

I like the red sweater polo neck its nice.

I agree with softie that it is a lil bit expensive for what it is and for the audience targeted.

I would pay quite a bit for the coat though if i was certain that it was of great quality.

I love the first pic posted. Funky.

I have a Feb/March 2003 TeenVogue with a story on Gwen. It's got a pic of her inside in a gorgeous canary yellow trench coat. The back has the words "where did my lamb go?" in Old English lettering. I wanted this trench so badly!!! And never found it.

I am a little worried about the line quality :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->