Laceup jazz shoes

jamie7392

Reaction score
Nylon had an article on jazz shoes in their latest issue. I have also seen a lot of these or similar types on the s/s 07 runway. I am really liking these. Does anyone know where you can find shoes of this style for not a huge price?
(pics from style.com)

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    132 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 8.png
    Picture 8.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Repetto's Zizi shoes might be something for you. I love them personally and am about to order a pair.

I can't tell from these pics- are we literally talking functional dance jazz shoes?? Like bloch ones...with the laces and the soft leather???

laredoute.fr

Otherwise I'd suggest you could always also look at men's shoes and get them in a small/narrow size, there's usually a bigger variety of male styles for this kind of shoe.

sylphide: i'm sure the the shoes in the pictures are a jazz style shoe, but not an actual one
cola: thanks again. they are a bit over my price range, but one more question. if i was to look for a similar style in men's size, what do you think i should search for if i was to look on ebay or google?

ashley olsen was wearing them in a recent candid a few weeks ago...who knew dancer fashion would yield so many trends??

they've been selling these in topshop for ages. they remind me of the spirit of jazz from the mighty boosh.

I want some! I think Dior did some Spring 06. I wanted them soooooooooo bad.

yeah, they've been around for quite a few seasons...i own a pair in white since last autumn as a matter of fact. :angel:
but now i'm looking for one in patent leather...whatever the color is, though green, as pointed out by estella, would be rather nice. :zorro: :heart:

Max Mara F/W 06 :wub:
00031.L.JPG

[firstview]

Comme Des Garçons S/S 06 :heart:

http://www.***************/image/2005/1005200508573537.jpg

elle.com

maybe I'll just dye my old pair of jazz shoes (the ones that sylphide was talking about)- I have a of blk ones that I never use anymore... Been thinking bout wearing them out casually actually...

The trend is actually about brogues, which extends to jazz shoes (since they are two-tone brogues)... Paul Smith has a range of womens shoes called "men's shoes" or something like this...

tifa said:
they've been selling these in topshop for ages. they remind me of the spirit of jazz from the mighty boosh.

:lol: "man, my hat's on fire, why didn't you tell me?!"

I have a pair from topshop, but not the patent one's they r actual brogues, I adore them, Can't wait until my high waisted skinnies arrive so I can wear them together!

ahh I LOVE the ones with laces in post #10!!!

and actually now I remember that in Nylon mag, I saw a pic of Cory Kennedy wearing a pair like that actually a couple months ago but I cant find a pic, I just remember I thought they were adorable :x

5310423180010_white_m.jpg

These are similiar but with a heel:doh:..from urbanoutfitters.co.uk

or these from anthropologie.com
64020_frt

Last edited by a moderator:
Inaya said:
ahh I LOVE the ones with laces in post #10!!!

and actually now I remember that in Nylon mag, I saw a pic of Cory Kennedy wearing a pair like that actually a couple months ago but I cant find a pic, I just remember I thought they were adorable :x

i loved those too!

i like them and i think those are hot,
but for me, its mainly the 'heel' version
Diesel fw0607 has some very cute patent heel brogues in red and purple, very cute..

i want a not patent leather pair not sure about the colour yet

I like them! Calling them brogues confused me, though; usually brogues refers to shoes with decorative perforations, in my experience. I would just call them jazz shoes.

me too, tangerine. :blush:
the thread was actually called jazz shoes. for a few days. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cleopatragirlie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->